Swimming and Trouble

♡♡♡♡Maria's P.O.V♡♡♡♡
I was just in a little swim store when I saw the cutest and I mean CUTEST swim suit. I bought it and went to find the boys. I followed their scent. (INFO:All other pack members in her pack spent 4 weeks with parents for extra training)

I found them at Starbucks again... UGHH how many times do you need Starbucks in a day. I decided I would scare the crap out of them. I went and made a distraction with some cool mimes while I stole all the boys' Starbucks.

I watched behind the bush outside. It was soooooooo funny. Most of the boys were freaking out and saying 'WHERE'S MY STARBUCKS' or 'WHERE DID MY BABY GO'
I came in with their drinks and all of them glared.

"HEY LET'S GO TO THE BEACH BITCHES!!!"

I got laughs and head nodding in response. We got there and I went to the bathroom. I changed and got into my over top that was a long purple shirt that went to my knees.

I went to my seat and sat down. All the boys came out top less and in swim shorts. I took off my cover up. They all just stared.

"LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!"
We ran into the water.
₩₩₩Time Skip ₩₩₩
We got out and just walked around. Then I
saw three people I didn't want to see.
Icy.
Darcy.
Stormy.
The three evil witches that keep trying to steal my power from me. They have always tried to steal it from me so they can rule the world. I won't let them because I am to strong.

I looked angrily at them. They tried to do this again and again. I have counted about 9 times.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry haven't been writing school and other things.
Still need people to tell me who they want to have for her mate.
Or maybe you want me to surprise you.