Chapter 32

Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long to update. I've had major writers block and I also started to write up an idea for a new story. Its been a while but I hope its worth the wait! Also I'm sorry its short!

Enjoy!!!

Alex POV

I knew what I did was wrong. I should've just told Rebecca what was going on and ended it before things got out of hand. Saying I fucked up would be an understatement. Jack was so mad when we talked which is what I was worried about the most. I knew he would choose Beck's side because of Anna and I was scared that I would lose my best friend.

Now you're probably thinking that I'm a total fuck head for leading her on, but there was a point in time that I did love her. When everything started I saw the world in her every time I looked at her. I thought she was going to be the one. I don't know what was going through my head when I slept with Tay the second time. The first was to try and help me get over Beck. But the second time, I honestly don't know what was wrong with me.

When Beck went to SCAD, I realized that my feelings for Tay were getting stronger than the ones I had for Beck. I didn't want to admit it so I avoided the both of them and when I saw Beck again at her show I started to get those feelings for her back. The time we spent together while she was on break was amazing. It made me realize why I fell in love with her. It was like everything that had happened before never did and that we would be together forever. I didn't want her to leave on the last day. It felt like someone was taking away the one thing that made me feel whole again.

The day came when she had to back to school and that's when things changed. I felt like that one thing that was keeping me whole was gone and nothing was going to be able to replace it. That was until Tay texted me two nights after Beck had left. We started talking everyday about random things. We talked about how are day was and we'd send each other random picture of stupid shit like a turtle wearing a top hat. One day she asked me to meet with her for a coffee and I didn't think it would cause any trouble so I went. I was wrong about the trouble. That coffee turned into dinner and then that turned into me taking her home.

After that night, we saw each other every week. Some times we would sleep together and other times we would just sit and talk. It was like I had found a temporary replacement for Beck. Tay made me feel like someone needed me to be there with them at all times. I felt that way with Beck but once she left, that feeling was gone along with her.

At first I felt horrible and I thought it would be best to just end things. But then as time went on and I started seeing her more, I realized my feelings for Tay were more than the feelings I had for Beck.

I had bought the engagement ring when Beck had come home from SCAD the first time. I thought that she would be the one I would spend the rest of my life with. But when everything with Tay started up again my mind changed. I didn't know what to do. I needed an out and I knew that the only way I could do it without being an asshole was to make her leave me. So I asked her to marry me knowing that she would get freaked out and run. I was not expecting her to come back at me with how she knew I was with Tay again. After that I knew no matter what this was going to end and I was still going to be an asshole.

I didn't want her to slip into her self harming because of all of this. So I called her to check up on her. Obviously she didn't want to talk to me and I didn't really expect her to. I just hoped that if something did happen she would at least come to me for help. All I know now is that I have to give her space before even showing my face in that house or anywhere near her. Maybe it wont be that bad and we can be friends again. If that happens it'll be a slow journey but it'll be worth it to have my friend back.

Beck POV

It was almost like I was having a déjà vu moment right now. I was standing on the front lawn with my family and friends to say goodbye. Expect this time I would be going alone and I didn't plan on coming back for a while. Of course I'd visit but I wouldn't be able to afford to come back for a while.

Today I was leaving for my new life in New York. Anna was currently hugging me to death as she sobbed. Jack was rubbing her back as he tried not to cry.

"Don't forget us okay?" He said before hugging me briefly when Anna let go.

"I could never forget you guys. I couldn't even if I wanted to" I said making him smile and Anna give me a sad laugh. I looked at her and gave her a weak smile. "I'm always going to text you and call you and skype. You cant get rid of me that easily" She smiled weakly before hugging me again. When she let go I walked over to say a quick goodbye to Zack before moving over to Rian. He looked at me and gave me a big smile as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm so fucking proud of you Beck. You're going to be something great" I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my cheeks.

"Thank you Rian" I whispered trying to avoid my voice from cracking. "I love you big bro"

"I love you too little sis" He said before kissing the top of my head. "Make sure to call me when you get there safely okay?" I nodded and gave him a weak smile. I pulled away from him and walked over to my car.

"I love all of you guys" I said to the group. "Bye" I got into the car and began to pull out of the driveway. As I drove down the road that I was so familiar with I began to smile.

This is it. I'm starting the rest of my life and I couldn't be more excited. 

Love you all so very much! Please comment and vote!

Rebecca <3