Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Who do you think you are?" She spat at me as she stood up. Here we go another shoot about to be ruined. 

"Excuse me?" I replied shocked. She kept glaring at me. 

"How do you of all people end up with 'The Alex Gaskarth?'" She said gesturing towards Alex. 

"How do you of all people think that you actually have a chance with him?" Her friend chimed into the conversation. Alex's hand squeezed mine tighter. 

"First off, go fuck yourself!" I said making them look at me with wide eyes. "Second, did you not catch on when you learned my last name was Dawson? Alex and Jack are my brothers two best friends and mine as well. If you have an issue with it tough shit because I don't even fucking know you" I said going off. It was true. Anna and I stayed in our own little bubble and didn't go out of our way to talk to other people so everyone in our class knew nothing about us and we knew nothing about them. I went to go walk over to Anna but then Alex pulled me back to him. 

"Don't hate me please" He whispered. I looked at him confused before he kissed me. I heard the two girls gasp as this all happened. When he pulled away I looked at him shocked but then turned it into a proud smile. 'I won bitches' I thought to myself. Jack and Anna just looked at me shocked when I walked over to them. Anna high fived me and let me see the images she had taken of Jack. 

"I'm gonna start downloading them if you wanna split the images to edit?" She asked. I nodded and followed her to the computer. Of course the only one open was next to Kyle. Anna sat down next to him and I chose the seat far from him. Alex and Jack were getting their guitars ready to take them home while we did our thing. 

"Hey Rebecca?" Kyle looked over at me and i sighed. 

"What?" I asked not looking at him. 

"I didn't know you were seeing someone" He said and I heard Alex cough. I turned around to see him glaring at Kyle. I could make this turn into something interesting with just the right answer. 

"Yeah it's something new but I'm with someone" I said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alex's head snap up. I looked at him and winked at him. He seemed to understand what I was doing so he just smiled. 

"How about you Anna?" Kyle asked her. "Are you seeing anyone?" Without missing a beat Jack spoke up.

"Hey babe I'm gonna be right back okay?" He said and walked over to her and kissed her. 

"Okay babe take Alex with you so I know you won't get lost" She said making me laugh. Alex came over and gave me a quick kiss before following Jack out of the studio. Anna turned back to Kyle. "Does that answer your questions asshole? Because if it doesn't then this should. Even if I was single the fact that as soon as you find out my best friend isnt single you choose me right after makes me feel oh so fucking special" Her voice was dripping with sarcasm. "You've gotta be a fucking dumb ass for thinking I'd want you after that" I have never seen Anna go off like that. I kind of liked this side of Anna. 

"Well I'm sorry for being an asshole" He said sounding pissed before going back to what he was doing. 

"Whatever we're done copying all of these so I'm gonna head up to the classroom so just send Jack up when you see him" She said knowing I needed to smoke before I even said it. I nodded and walked out of the studio and outside to see Alex and Jack walking back to the building. 

"Hey Anna is up in the classroom about to edit pictures she told me to send you up when I found you" I told him. He flashed me a smile before looking back at Alex.