Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Rebecca POV

The party had started and it was the six of us, Cass, and our other friend Tay. We had been drinking since about 4 in the afternoon and it was now 8 at night. It was safe to say that a few of us were a little tipsy.

Right now we were in the living room all sitting in a circle. Anna had the wonderful idea to play 'never have I ever'. I was in-between Anna and Cass and Alex was directly across from me sitting next to Jack.

"Okay Tay you're next" Rian said

"Okay let's see" She said tapping her finger against her chin. "Never have I ever slept on a tour bus with only guys" All of the guys drank

"That was weak Tay Tay" Anna said making us laugh. "Zack you're turn"

This literally went on for two hours. It went back to Tay and this time it got interesting.

"Never have I ever slept with someone in this room" She said. I took a sip from my cup. Now you're probably thinking why the hell would I chose now to tell everyone that i'm sleeping with Alex. Well I'm not. A while ago before Jack and Anna got together and before Alex and I had our deal, I slept with Jack. Everyone knew about it except for Alex. It was a one time thing no big deal. It would never happen again. we were too much like brother and sister and it was just way too weird to happen again.

When I took my sip of shame Alex's eyes widened. His face went white and his eyes went from me and then rain and then back to me.

"Wait um care to explain?" Tay asked. Oh yeah she didn't know. Whoops. Alex looked scared shitless.

"Um about 4 years ago," I started to play with my hair and look down at my hands. "I slept with Jack" I looked back up at Alex. He looked livid. He chugged his drink and got up from the circle.

"I guess I lost. I'm gonna go smoke" He said obviously pissed off at what he just heard. He walked towards the back of the house. I grabbed my cigarettes.

"I need a cigarette" I whispered to Anna and got up before following Alex outside.

I got outside and Lit a cigarette before turning to look for Alex. He was sitting on the porch swig with a cigarette in one hand and his head in the other.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked him

"Why did you fuck him?" He asked coldly.

"Excuse me?" Seriously what the fuck?

"Why did you fuck my best friend?" He turned to look at me. He looked hurt. Why was he hurt? I'm not his so why would this bother him?

"Alex it was four years ago" I said before taking a drag. "It meant nothing"

"You fucked him how could that not mean anything?" He said getting more and more angry.

"Well when we fuck it doesn't mean anything" I said matching his tone. He froze. "Look I don't get why you're hurt. I wish I did so I could tell you what you want to here. What happened between Jack and I was nothing. We slept together and woke up the next morning, looked at each other and said that it was weird. He's like my brother" I said trying to make things better. I took a drag from my cigarette and looked up at the stars.

"I'm not hurt" He said. When I looked back at him I saw that he was standing closer to me. "I'm just frustrated because you're supposed to be mine" He took my cigarette from me and put it out before grabbing my hips. "No one can have you but me" He growled before smashing his lips against mine. I was so confused on what was going on. His lips traveled to my neck. When he hit my sweet spot I moaned. I felt him smile at my reaction. This was really starting to frustrate me. He goes from acting so upset to some type of horny animal. The worst part was is that I wasn't stopping him now. I needed this as much as he did.

"Tree house" I said pulling his face away from my neck. "Now" He ginned and grabbed my hand before taking me to the tree house in our backyard. This tree house has been here since we moved. The previous owners had kids and we just never took it down so Alex and I have used it a couple of times to hide out so Rian couldn't hear us.

With in seconds of us getting to the tree house our clothes were off. I loved this feeling. Being with Alex like this made me forget everything. There was one thing that was different this time. Every other time we've hooked up was just sex. This time it felt like he actually cared about me. His lips never left mine except for the breathing breaks. Every time his lips would leave mine he would tell me that I was beautiful.

We both finished and started to put our clothes back on. We were both silent. Neither of us said a word we were both dressed and just sitting across from each other in silence.

"Do you still have that one picture of you and me from before I left?" He asked me. I looked at him and nodded. I lit a cigarette because I was so nervous to see where this conversion was gonna go. "Good me too" He smiled at me and got up "I'll meet you inside okay?" He just left me there frozen in shock. This was the first time he left me after we slept together. I know we weren't together so he wasn't obligated to stay with me but it still hurt. He wasn't just someone I was sleeping with he was my best friend. I tried everything I could to not cry. I couldn't go back inside after I cried. I took out my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey I need you to come to the tree house no questions asked" I said. He owed me a no questions asked and I knew this was the only time I would be able to have someone comfort me by just holding me. That was all I needed right now. I needed someone to hold on to me.

______________________________

Hey guys Just saying hi! Also if you watch how I met your mother the no questions asked thing makes a lot of sense. if you haven't watched it...really? you need to!

Again just saying hi and also that I love you guys!

Love y'all

Rebecca <3