Chapter 27

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi and that I hope you enjoy this next chapter!

Also the end of this chapter may be triggering for some of you. I just wanted to let you know before hand. 

So anyway enjoy!

Rebecca POV

"So we have one last show left" Alex said walking into my dorm room with me.

"Oh really? Where and when?" I asked grabbing my last bag to put in my car. We had packed up our room and gotten everything ready to move back home for a month. We didn't need everything packed up because we were coming back to the same room for the next semester.

"Tomorrow and it's in Baltimore" He answered. I turned around and saw him leaning against the doorway. "So are you going to be there?" He asked. I smiled and walked over to him.

"I'll be there" I said and leaned in to kiss him. As soon as our lips met I smiled into the kiss.

"I really missed this" He whispered against my lips.

"I missed this too" I said smiling "Come on let's get me home" He smiled and took my hand as we walked out of the room.

When we got to the car, Anna and Jack were leaning against the car talking. Nancy had left earlier that day because she had lessons at the barn that she had to be there for. Anna looked at our hands together and smiled.

"It's good to see you both smiling again" She said as we got closer to them. Alex looked down at me and smiled.

"I'm just glad I got my girl back" He said kissing the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"As long as you behave I'll always be your girl" His smile faltered a bit but he leaned down and kissed me quickly.

"Come on go home" Anna said and we all hopped in the car. Anna and Jack sat in the back seat while I sat in the passenger seat and Alex in the driver seat. He had put on an A Day To Remember album as we drove away from the campus.

About Halfway through the drive Anna and Jack had fallen asleep together. I looked back and smiled at the adorableness.

"They're so cute" I said to Alex making him smile.

"He really missed her" He said before taking my hand in his. "I missed you so much Beck" I smiled at him.

"I missed you too Lex" I said noticing that he looked a little off. "Are you okay?" I asked giving his hand a quick squeeze. He let out a sigh before looking at me quickly.

"It's just what you said earlier about me behaving" He answered. "I'm so thankful that you took me back but I've hurt you so much and I just don't understand why you took me back"

"Alex I took you back because I love you" I said "While I was in school all I wanted to do call you and text you every time I needed someone to talk to. I fucking missed you and I missed being able to treat you like my boyfriend. Yes you hurt me but I've seen how truly sorry you are for what you've done."

"I'm scared something is going to happen" He said and his voice started to crack.

"As long as you stay loyal to me and don't do anything stupid nothing is going to happen" I wanted to reassure him that nothing was going to happen. I was shocked to see how this effected him. He pulled into the parking lot of a rest stop and leaned back to smack Jack's head. Jack's head snapped up and he glared at Alex.

"What the fuck dude?" He said gently shaking Anna awake.

"We're at a rest stop. Go pee because if you don't and you have to on the way, you're peeing in a bottle" Alex said getting out of the car. I laughed and got out of the car before walking over to Lex. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him.