Chapter 20

Rebecca POV

It's been two days since everything happened with Frank. I had been in the best mood lately and it was all on a count of Alex. He has been nothing but prince charming since we made everything official. I loved it in all honesty. He made me feel special and loved and I needed that right now. 

Today was my second to last day until the end of the semester. I was sitting in class with Anna at the moment and our professor was going over a power point that was showing us different types of lighting set ups. I was on the verge of falling asleep on my laptop when I felt my phone vibrate. it was a text from Alex.

'Hey babe just wanted to give you a heads up. Someone noticed us or something and posted it on twitter. The fans know' He said. I sighed and went on twitter. I had over 100 notifications. All of them were about this one tweet. 

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me" I whispered. Someone from my class had take a picture of the two of us kissing the other day when those girls and I argued. 

After stalking this persons twitter, I found out that it was the girl who started the argument. It was Bri. I closed out of twitter and texted Alex back. 

'It was a girl from my class. In all honesty I don't even care anymore. I can't get in trouble. I have two days left' I sent before locking my phone. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breathe. 

'It'll be okay babe. I love you beck' He sent back. I tried to smile at the text but I failed. I didn't answer him. I didn't care if the fans knew about our relationship. I could handle everyone between the people who will hate me, the creepy stalker people, and the people who would love me. I was more upset because he only kissed me to shut the girl up. Now she was ruining everything for Alex trying to keep everything a secret. 

You see when he was with Lisa, the comments on their relationship bothered him more than they did her. I didn't want that to happen again. I hated seeing him upset with his fans. Half the time they were the only thing that kept him going. 

The lights went back on bringing me out of my thoughts. My professor told us to meet him down in the studio in 15 minutes to work on last minute things. I grabbed my things and turned to Anna. 

"I need a cigarette and I'm gonna go call Alex. Save me a seat please" I said and she nodded before following me out of the room. 

As soon as I got outside I lit a cigarette and called Alex. 

"Hello?" He answered sounding confused.

"Hey we're on a break so I figured I would call you" I answered before I inhaled. 

"You okay babe?" He asked. I exhaled before I answered. 

"Yeah I just wanted to see how you were doing. I also wanted to hear your voice to help calm me down" 

"It's gonna be okay Beck. I know you're strong enough to handle some jealous little bitch" That last part made me laugh. I soon went back to worrying about him. 

"Are you going to be able to handle your fans?" I asked him. He heard him sigh. I could just picture him rubbing the back of his neck with a sad look on his face. 

"I'll be fine babe I'm just worried about how you'll take it" He answered. I took a drag from my cigarette and looked up at the door as it opened. Kyle walked out and lit a cigarette. I ignored him and went back to focusing on Alex.

"You know I can handle it. I've been dealing with all of your fans since the beginning. I've also been around you when you read the tweets from them. Lex I love you and I know you. I know how you are with these things and I want you to know that they're just people who don't know our whole life. What they have to say shouldn't matter" I sighed and took a drag "Look I'll talk to you when I get out of class. I have to go back inside. I love you"