Chapter 1

His eyes pierced through me as I tried to stop the tears from falling down my face. I could see the sadness and frustration in those gorgeous eyes. I hated that I caused him to feel this way but it had to happen. His hands were around my waist holding me close to him. It was almost like he was scared that if he let go I would disappear.

"I need to leave" I whispered looking down to avoid seeing his face crumple up in pain. His hands fell from my hips and that was my cue to start walking away.

"Don't do this to me Rebecca" He pleaded "Don't walk away from me!" I continued to walk down his driveway.

I crossed my arms around my self to keep myself from falling apart. The tears just started flowing freely. I gave up trying to hold them back. I was walking away from the only guy that made me feel whole. The only person who knew how to make me feel like I mattered. The first and only guy I loved. Why couldn't I tell him? Why couldn't I just say those three words?

"I love you"

_______________________________________________________

My eyes shot open when I heard the loud beeping of my alarm clock. 6am oh what a wonderful time to get up for school. Why did I sign up for classes that started so early?

I slowly got up from my bed after throwing my alarm clock across the room. After 10 minutes of looking for clothes I finally settled on a plain black tee and some jeans. Once I was changed I applied a small amount of makeup on my face, then grabbed my camera bag and purse before heading out to my car.

It was 7am and I had to be at class at 8, it takes me about 45 minutes to get there so... Yes! I have time for coffee!! Thank you god. I needed my coffee. I guess it was something my brother passed down to me. Him and his damn coffee addiction. That reminded me, he comes home from tour tonight!

My brother is in a band, All Time Low, if you don't know them you're missing out. Rian's the drummer. Him and his friends Alex, Jack, and Zack have been on tour for about four months. I missed them all like crazy. I wouldn't be able to see them until tonight because of their flight but I didn't care. They were coming home!

I turned on my radio and lit a cigarette before heading out to school.

I got to school just in time with my coffee and bags in hand. I absolutely hated morning classes but being a photography major at a community college didn't really give me any other options.

"Yo Bitch!" I heard someone call. When I turned around I saw my friend anna walking up to me.

"Do you even know my name anymore?" I asked shaking my head.

"Yeah but it's more fun to see people's reactions" She said laughing. She pointed at the guy standing next to her car. "He thought I was going to kill you just look at his face" She laughed even harder making me laugh as well.

"Come on we need to get to class before pencil dick bitches at us" I said and walked into the building with her.

"So are you excited for Rian to come home?" She asked me as we sat down in front of our computers. I nodded

"Just as excited as you for your boyfriend to come home" I said making her blush. Anna and Jack had been together for about a year now and god they are adorable!

"Good morning class" Pencil dick said walking in with his briefcase. "We're gonna have a laid back class today. Just go over some ideas for your project and time for you to edit." I groaned internally And anna looked at me with the same look I gave her. We both lived far from the school and classes like this were bullshit. It meant that we would be here for an hour and go home. I'm sorry but it's not worth the gas and milage on my car to be doing this shit. "Lets begin"

I turned on my laptop and pretended like I was taking notes. I was actually looking through some of the photos I had taken with the guys recently. I smiled as I skimmed through them until one caught my eye. It was a Photo Booth picture that had been taken on my laptop of me and Alex. I was sitting in front of him with my back against his bare chest. I was only in a bra and his face was buried in the side of my neck. No doubt giving me a hickey. I saw anna starting to turn around so I quickly changed the picture. She gave me a bored look and pretended to die. I laughed and she turned back around.

No one knew about Alex and I. Technically, Alex and I really weren't something to know about. We had made a deal with each other one night when I was crying about being alone. Whenever we were lonely and we were together, we would hook up. We were basically friends with benefits. No one knew and it wasn't a big deal until the last time we hooked up. We were laying in my bed under the sheets making out and something clicked in my brain. I had fallen in love with him. It was the night before they left for tour so ever since then I've thought of nothing else. I tried everything to get rid of these feelings but so far no luck.

"Alright everyone can start editing now" pencil dick stated waking my up out of my haze. Anna turned and looked at me.

"You okay sweetie?" She asked giving me a confused look.

"Yeah I'm fine why?" I asked confused.

"You're crying" She whispered. My hand automatically went to my face. I felt the wetness of tears on my cheeks.

"Oh I was looking at pictures of the guys and us. I guess I just got too caught up" I answered to cover my ass.

"Okay" She said before turning back to her work. I plugged in my headphones and started listening to mayday parade.

We spent about an hour editing before I felt someone tap my shoulder. I thought it was Anna so i turned to look in her direction and she wasn't there. When I turned around I jumped out of my seat.

"Rian?" There before me stood my big brother. I jumped up and hugged him tightly. "I missed you" I whispered with tears falling down my face.

_____

Hey everyone let me know if you want more of this story. I am still working on my other two stories. I just wanted to try something new while I have writers block for the other stories. Again let me know how you feel about it.
Love all Yall
Rebecca <3