16. Miss Yer Kiss

I never thought of Ryan topping before, but now that I've given the image a chance my body is humming with excitement. Assuming that the fragile doe of a boy was a bottom, I'd never considered what it'd be like having Ryan grab hold of my hips and pound into me with reckless abandon.

Boy, does it sound amazing.

I look at myself in my bathroom mirror and realize just how hyped up I am. My fingertips are tingling and my cheeks have begun to hurt from grinning. I give myself another once over and award my body a nod of approval. It has been said that I have a wonderful figure, but no one's opinion matters expect Ryan's now.

After a period of time that I consider long enough, I tip tow to my room across the hall in nothing but my underwear. For the record, these underwear are already being tented by every pent up sexual feeling I've had towards Ryan. When I get into my room the feelings amplify.

But with him, everything usually is amplified.

Ryan's sitting on my bed, cross legged and looking out of the window. His back arches beautifully in the moon light and I swear to you in this moment I have found God again.

And again and again.

"Kitten..." I whisper softly, calling the boy's attention to me. His assertive aura has now diminished into something of nervousness. But there's excitement there, I can feel it.

His honey eyes snap to me and he melts, shoulders relaxing. He sighs shakily and chuckles. "I don't know what I'm doing." He mutters, quickly hiding his face in his hands.

"Hey, hey." I'm at his side faster than my own mind can register, wrapping a comforting arm around his shoulder. "There's no expectations here, Ry. It's just us... and what makes us feel good." He nods and kisses me chastely. "If you'd like, I can talk you through-"

"Oh yeah, because that's so romantic." Ryan scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"It definitely can be, Kitten. See, we're going to start off..." I kiss the boy hard, my hand supporting the back of his head. "..by making out a bit.." Another kiss. "..and we'll go from there." Ryan nods as we slowly lay down on the bed. "There's nothing to be afraid of Kitten, I promise."

I kiss the boy's face and then his neck and then his shoulders. Once I get to his bare chest, I gently bite the skin just above his nipple and he shudders. "Aren't I supposed to be the one pampering?" He asks, hands spread wide on my back.

"Well Kitten, your daddy just loves to give you the attention you deserve." The boy moans and takes my face in his hands, pulling me to him. We kiss hard and he pulls my lip in between his teeth, gently scraping the thin skin.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard Brendon." The statement goes straight to my cock in that instance and I immediately fall into submission. I nod and begin to slide my underwear off my hips. Ryan watches me with curious hunger in his eyes.

Ryan's hand kneads my hip a little before nervously traveling down. His hand first moves where dark curls begin and further to where his fingers experimentally graze my length.

"I don't know what I was expecting." He says quietly. "But I'm not disappointed." The boy gains enough confidence to perform the movements he would use on himself and I kiss him softly, willing him to relax.

"I'm glad." I reply, hands coming to rest on his flat stomach. "Permission to remove?" I chuckle in his ear, slightly breathless from his touch.

"Permission granted." We manage to stop exploring each other just long enough for me to remove Ryan's pajama pants and underwear. I am reunited with his beautiful cock yet again and I find myself sliding down my bed to show that handsome body just how much I missed it.

"Can't wait to have you inside of me." I whisper before kissing the head of his cock and Ryan whines desperately, hands now twisting in my hair.

"Please."

I look up at Ryan through my dark bangs. "Yes, Kitten?" The boy looks at me, eyes dark.

"Don't tease." At that moment, I decided foreplay just isn't in the cards for tonight. Not only is this boy before me inexperienced, but he's ready and willing. I couldn't miss this chance.

I nod once and keep eye contact with him as I bring two digits to my mouth and coat them in my own saliva. Biting my lip, I bring the fingers to the ring of muscle and slowly push them past. Ryan's jaw drops as I let my eyes role back.

He's very fortunate that his boyfriend is just so experienced and just loves getting fucked.

"God Brendon, how do you manage this?" Ryan touches himself, as I prep my body. "You're so beautiful."

I let out a lustful moan as I work myself open and I can see Ryan gawking in awe. He moves to reach me with his mouth and his kisses me with more passion than I've ever felt from him.

"Are you ready?" I ask one more time to assure that my boy is in fact ready. I want to make sure that his first time is absolutely unforgettable.

"Yes." And with that confirmation, I go to my night stand and pull a condom from a box. Ripping the wrapper open, I slowly roll the condom onto Ryan and kiss him.

"Where would you like me?" I ask, my nose grazing his jaw line.

"Under..." He says quietly and I get on my back, letting him crawl over me. "Wow... This is happening."

"It is." I give the boy a loving kiss to the cheek before reaching to smack his ass. "Now are you going to fuck me or what, Kitten?"

Ryan rolls his eyes but is smiling brightly. He then guides himself to my stretched entrance, one hand finding mine above my head. "Do you want me to go easy or..?" He asks, voice now taking on a nervous tone.

"Kitten.. relax. You're not going to hurt me." He swallow hard and then licks his lips before pushing the head in. "Ahh..." I gasp while Ryan lets out a slightly astonished moan.

"Oh wow." He moans, eyes closed shut. "You're so tight."

"Ryan, look at me." I shakily say, body thrumming. He breaths in once, twice before opening his eyes. He looks gone... and we haven't even started yet. He pushes in more until he's in all the way. The boy hangs his head, surely letting his body adjust to the sensation.

"Baby, move for me." Another few moments pass before Ryan experimentally pulls out slightly before thrusting back in. I moan as he finds his own rhythm.

I move with Ryan, trying to use his inexperience to the best of my abilities. He lets out gasps and moans while he moves in me.

I didn't expect him to be a natural sex God, but the mere fact that it's him. The way he sounds, smells. It's all mine. All from me.

"I love you Ryan." I moan in a brief moment of ecstasy. The boys head snaps up and his eyes squeeze shut as he cries out. I cover his mouth quickly, knowing my mother is just on the other side of the house. His thrust become erratic and I know he's nearing his limit, stamina never having been tested like this.

I keep one hand over his mouth while he reaches his climax and I start working my own cock, knowing that the boy would finish soon.

He never responds to my bold statement as he comes. Nor does he after he beings to come down from his high. I finish and then let him slip out of me. Stripping the condom of the boy, he curls into my side as we slide under the covers.

"Thank you." He whispers, letting out a yawn. "I promise I'll be better next time."

"No problem, Kitten." I kiss his forehead and let him fall asleep, but my mind is reeling. Was it too soon to say the big one?

Apparently so.