Chapter 3

Namjoon and Jackson walked up to the house. Jackson looked up at the looming house. "Are you sure I can go in?" Jackson said shyly.

"Let's go you baby." Namjoon said pushing Jackson to the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was staring at the door when he saw Namjoon. "Jin! Nam is home. And he has Jackson with him!" he yelled.

Jin walked to the door and swung it open. There he saw Namjoon holding Jackson. "What do you think you're doing Nam? You can't bring him here!" Jin said with disgust.

Namjoon looked at Jin. "Move." he said. Then pushed Jin aside and pulled struggling Jackson in. Jackson walked in and looked around and then saw all 6 boys staring at him.

"Uh... Hi" Jackson said. Jimin looked up and gave him a really dirty look. "So what do you want?" Jimin asked.

"Well I was sitting under a tree and Namjoon found me and made me come here. Sorry that I'm here but he won't let me leave."

Jin looked at Namjoon. "Nam come with me to the kitchen. I need to talk to you."

Namjoon looked at Jackson, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah. Go talk to Jin." Jackson said.

As Namjoon and Jin left, Jungkook, Hobi, and Jimin got up a walked up over to Jackson.

"What do you really want? We know that your not just here to be with Namjoon." Hobi said

"If you hurt Nam we will hurt you." Jimin said

"You better be very careful in this house. You never know what could happen in this house." Said Jungkook

Taehyung and Yoongi got up and stood behind Jackson.

"Listen. Guys calm down Nam did this for a reason." Taehyung said.

"If you guys try to hurt Jackson. We will have a problem." Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "Hyung, please don't do this. Don't join his side." He begged

"Sorry, I only do the right thing and what your doing is wrong. And it disgusts me." Tae said and walked out shaking his head.

Jungkook sat down sad and abruptly got up and went outside. Jackson looked around. "Where's Nam's room?"

"Down the hall on the right." Yoongi said
--------------------------
Jin walked into the kitchen. Namjoon close behind him stopped walking and stared at Jin. "What's your problem?" He said
--------------------------------

So his is the third chapter.
I hope you like it.
Leave a comment if you would like.
~Z~