Chapter 2

Jungkook and Jimin stared at the door, Hobi paced, Jin was tapping a pencil on a table, Yoongi was sleeping and Tae was eating, as they waited for Namjoon. "WILL YOU STOP WITH THE PENCIL!" Jungkook yelled at Jin.

"Hey don't yell at me. I'm pissed about this too." Jin snapped back.

"He knows this will cause a problem. Why would he do this." Jimin said

"Because, like we all know Namjoon has a soft spot for Jackson." Hobi said in disgust.

"I don't know why it's such a big deal." Tae mumbled.

"Shut up Tae! No one asked you!" Jungkook said.

Yoongi woke up and looked around angrily. Everyone looked at him, afraid of what he was about to do. "If you guys don't be quiet, you guys won't be around long enough to see what Jackson really wants." he said "now go do something besides just sitting there."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon looked at his phone and sighed as he walked. Jackson looked at Namjoon curiously. "What's wrong?" Jackson asked. Namjoon looked around at the trees and lake.

"Well, the guys aren't to crazy about you staying at our house. Because you know the feud between our bands." Namjoon said looking at the sky.

Jackson looked over at Nam. He laughed, and shoved Nam a little. "It will be okay. I now I'll be fine. I mean I'll have you there and what can be worse than Mark kicking me out of our house in front of everyone?" Jackson said.

Namjoon looked at him and tackled him pinning him down. "Why would you come here? You know what I might do to you." 

Jackson looked up, flipping him over so he was on top. "You know that I'm okay with that. The real question is are you?" Jackson bent down to Namjoon's neck and bit it.

Namjoon moaned "Jackson, not here. Wait till we get home. Then I'll give you a show."

Jackson sat on Namjoon's chest. Namjoon grabbed Jackson and pulled himself up. So they were face to face. Namjoon grabbed Jackson's face and caressed it. "Don't worry I won't let the guys do anything to you. But we have to contain ourselves here. I mean, we are in the middle of the woods."

"That makes it even better." Jackson said trying to pin Namjoon back down. Namjoon grabbed Jackson and put him on the ground and sat on top of him. 

"I said at my house. But don't worry I'll be doing some things to you, that you can't even dream of. I'll make you scream my name and cry out in pain, screaming for more." Namjoon said.

As he said this he got closer to Jackson's face, as he stopped talking he kissed Jackson. First it was slow, then he thrusted his tongue into Jackson's mouth and searched. He grabbed his body feeling it up and down. Then abruptly, Namjoon sat up. Jackson looked up breathlessly. 

"I thought you said wait till we get to your house." Jackson said.

"Well, you nibbled my neck. So I had to show you who is the dominant one." 

"Yes sir."

Namjoon got up pulling Jackson up with him. Jackson grabbed Namjoon's butt and Namjoon moaned. 

"Let's see who is the dominant when we get to your house." Jackson said

'''''''''''''''''_'''''''''''''''''''

So this is the second chapter.

Yeah. I made things speed up a lot.

I hope you liked it!

~Z~