Chapter 11: Our Wailing Cries

Song; Justin Timberlake: Blue Ocean Floor

I usually use only K-POP songs, but this song relates to this chapter very well. If you could listen to the lyrics carefully it has very strong similarities to this.

If you're highly emotional like me, you might need some tissues for this because angst is taking over.

Jimin's POV

"I killed my own mother."

"Jimin, help me!"

I looked at Jungkook for a reaction. Looking for some sort of regret or anger.

"Please!"

"You...killed her?"

"Eomma!"

"I made her jump...", tears fell rapidly down my cheeks.

I sat by the door, continuing to listen for Appa's words.

"Stop harassing me."

"No. I love my family just the way it is."

"DON'T-- don't speak about him."

"It wasn't my fau--"

"Jiminnie, come here!"

I quickly stood up and dashed away from my Appa's office before yelling out,

"Yes, Eomma!"

I don't want to get in trouble for being nosy, but I wonder what Appa was so angry about.

I walked to the white marble staircase and slid down before jumping off and leaping into my mother's arms. I looked up at her and gave the widest smile.

She returned the smile and ruffled my raven locks as I giggled from the ticklish feeling.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes!", I happily shouted.

She stood up and held out her hand. I grabbed onto it tightly and enjoyed the soft puffy feeling of my eomma's hands. I never want to let it go.

*****

"We're here!", I shouted from inside the car.

I heard my eomma laugh and looked at her, feeling ever so happy to hear her laugh.

We came to a stop and I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and dashed into the "Field of Flowers".

"Jiminnie, wait!"

I halted my running and fell onto the flowers, helplessly trying to catch my breath. I closed my eyes for a bit, then when I heard the grass crunching, I opened them to see my mother, shining so effortlessly under the scorching sun.

"Are you okay?", she smiled and giggled.

I nodded and sat up for my Eomma to place the blanket down to lay on. While she was doing this I asked,

"Eomma, who's harassing Appa?"

She stopped her actions and look at me wide-eyed.

She tilted her head at me before replying,

"What do you mean?", she asked.

I was about to say something else, but I quickly shook my head to avoid trouble.