Chapter 2: From Strangers to Strangers

Song; Rap Monster: Something

:) (This is totally not creepy) :)

Jimin's POV

"I found you."

I breathed out my words, being so very thankful I found him again.

I felt my tears continuously fall from my eyes. I didn't want to bawl out like a child right in front of him, but I couldn't help the forced whimpers slipping from my lips.

I tried to hold onto his warmth, but I felt it slipping away.

He was softly pushing me away from him.

"What do you mean by 'I found you'?", he said in a cold manner.

He was standing up straight looking at me for a response(I suppose), while I was trying to wipe the prickling water from my eyes. I didn't want to explain to him, how I waited days to see him again, after an interesting first encounter.

"I-I, um, I wanted to talk to you..", I gave in. I slouched in my stance, looking at the ground feeling somewhat ashamed.

"About what?", he retorted.

I winced at his unwelcoming tone. I don't know how I can lose so much confidence in front of him. I decided to try and put off the topic, wanting to invite him in the library to aid him in his troubles.

"Hey,", I spoke sternly(a little) to catch him off guard.

"let's not start like this. It's obviously pitch black out here and by the looks of it, you have no place to stay, so you either want to come stay with me or continue your marathon with those two men back there."

I smirked at the end of my ramble as I saw him shift uncomfortably from his cold attitude to a cute looking kid who had just got in trouble.

Ahem.

Cute? He looks adorable.

He stuffed his hands in his hoodie and scuffed his feet against the ground.

"F-fine. Where to?", he stuttered.

I pointed to the side of us,

"Here.", I smiled widely at him.

He gave a questionable look, as if he hasn't seen a library before. I tilted my head, before widening my eyes as I forgot the situation I was in.

I held up my hands in a surrender stance with the library keys ring sliding down to my ring finger.

"A-ah. This isn't my house. I..just left my bag with my home keys in it and...my halemoni owns this library so, this is home..for tonight.", I explained.

I dropped my hands to my sides while biting my lip in embarrassment.

"C-can we j-just go in,", he stuttered again.

And I thought I should be the one embarrassed, but why is he stuttering?

"it's c-cold o-out here.", he finished.

I looked up with a surprised look on my face. I had totally forgot, it gets really cold at night, while the mornings are scorching hot in the summer. I guess my astonishment of seeing him again made me forget everything around me.

I quickly nodded at him, before turning to open the library door. I gestured him to step inside.

"Stay here.", I said to him before looking to find the light switch in the area. We just stepped in pitch black darkness, and I can't do a single thing when I just see the blackness engulfing me whole.