Chapter 49

Matt's POV

"Come on!" Sammie exclaimed, taking my hand. The dance was finished, and we were standing outside. I leaned in and we kissed for a few moments, until rain come pouring.

"Run!" I yelled. Sammie started laughing, and then we ran all the way to my car. I slipped, and fell into mud.

"This was a rental," I pouted. Sammie slipped also, and her white dress is now brown. We were laughing so hard, and then she looked into my eyes.

"I love you," she whispered. I gave her another sweet, long kiss, and then I held her hands.

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------

Katie's POV

I woke up to see Chris sleeping on the floor. I giggled at the sight of his tousled blonde hair, and his fluttering blue eyes.

"Morning," I mumbled. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Then Chris stood up, yawning.

"Come on," he took my hand and blindfolded me. 

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked laughing. He led me downstairs and I felt grass squish between my toes as we stepped outside.

"Open your eyes," Chris whispered, his breath warm against my neck. I slipped off the cloth and saw a football on the grass. 

"Its your football," I said, confused.

"No, your wrong. This is our football," Chris smiled. He ran up to it, and threw the ball in the air. I caught it, and grinned at him.

"Tackle football!" he suddenly yelled.

"Wait, what?!? No!" I screamed and ran away from him, but Chris wrapped his arms around my waist and we fell on the ground.

I looked into his blue eyes. 

----------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

I looked into her hazel eyes. She smiled, and I leaned in to kiss her lips softly. When I pulled away, I gently pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"Who ever knew a football could bring us together," Katie whispered.

"Who ever knew," I replied. 

Chris and Katie lived happily ever after, and it was all because of a little football.

The End.