I took my phone out of my pocket and found a text from Maslinka.

*when are you comin babe?* 9:17am

I felt bad that I hadn't replied straight away.

*Whenever the boys finish packing, miss you already :-(* 9:25am

I put my phone in my pocket again just as Louis walked into the main area of the hotel room hauling 2 big suitcases.

"Are the others ready?" I asked, wanting to see Maslinka.

"Nearly, I think. I don't know about Harry though. He must feel horrible" Louis ran his hands through his hair.

"He's not the only one" I muttered.

"I'm gonna check on him. We're leaving at 10" Louis announced and left the room. 

*

*

"Everyone packed everything and left nothing?" Paul ask for the millionth time as we groaned and told him yes.

"Ok, lets go!" He said and we finally left the hotel and headed towards the limo.

I sat next to Harry who had his eyebrows furrowed deep in thought. I sighed loudly, earning stares from the boys.

"What?" I asked, hiding the amusement at their facial expressions.

"Nothing." Liam shook his head.

Well this is awkward..

"The weather looks nice" Louis pointed out the window where rain was starting to fall.

"Yeah Louis, excellent" Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Why is this soo awkward?!" I whined, voicing everyones thoughts.

"Because everyone is in a bad mood I guess" Liam shrugged.

"Well at least you and Lou get to go with your girlfriends" Harry scoffed.

The awkwardess returned.

"Paul, could you please turn on the radio?" Zayn asked.

Music was soon blasting through the limo and I closed my eyes and just listened to the music.

*

*

"Niall, we're here" Someone whispered in my ears and I shot off my seat and out of the limo.

I ran to the hospital doors where all the boys were. I looked behind me to see Paul closing the limo door.

Soon, I was in Maslinka's room.

She was lying in her bed, on her phone. I stood in the doorway for a moment, admiring her.

She wasn't wearing any makeup but she looked perfect as always. He thumb was slowly scrolling down her Iphone screen and occasionally she smiled.

"Hey babe." I smirked at her as she jumped, her mouth forming a huge grin.

"Hey! Come here" She smiled, laying her phone down beside her.

I walked over to her and put my arms around her upper body as she hugged me baack with her arm that wasn't broken.

"I missed you!" She smiled.

"We don't have long" I sighed, sadness filling my facial features.

"Lets make the most of it then!" She grinned. How the apples was she so positive.

"I don't want to leave you" I mumbled.

"I don't want you to leave either" She frowned "But it's your job. Besides, I have to take care of Lexi!" 

"I know, I just want to be able to kiss you every day" I smiled and planted a kiss on her lips.

"I'll definitely miss that" She smirked.

"How are your ribs and arm?" I asked.

"Much better! I'm more concerned about walking because I haven't done much of that in the last week because of my ribs" She laughed.

"You're gonna be fine babe" I chuckled.

-Harry's POV-

I rushed into Lexi's room and up to her bed.

"Lexi, babe! Are you awake?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Harry, she hasn't woken up" Niki sighed, suprising me.

I turned around and nodded my head.

"I'm leaving today." 

"I'm sorry" She said.

I turned around to Lexi when Niki walked out.

"Lexi, I have to go today. I don't want to, I never want to leave you. I'm so sorry Lexi, I wish you could just wake up and come with me, I love you so much" I frowned, not letting any tears escape.

I grabbed her hand and just sat there, staring at her expressionless face.

I just wanted to make the most out of being with her while I could because I wouldn't even be able to see her at all in a few hours, and oh how I dreaded that.

***************************

Filllller

Sooo guys Bianca and I have decided that we are going to try finish this story as soon as we can so that we can enter it in the watty awards 2013!! I really don't know how those work since we only joined this year, so we will be updating as much as we can!

What ya think of that?

Goal for this chappie: 400 votes or 50 comments (not mandatory but It makes me want to write more! :-)

***************************