Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss

Start from the beginning

I groaned and my arms went around her. She did not push me away when I settled her on my lap and kissed her on the lips this time.

Soft and sweet. It was better than in my dreams because it was real.

Pressing her closer to me as I teased her mouth open and then slipped my tongue in to kiss her deeply, she trembled and I felt her moan which only encouraged me when she did nothing to push me away.

I thought of the hickey on her neck and I gently ended our kiss, moved to her side, and greedily licked the dark spot on her neck before I sucked on it so that another man's lips were erased from her skin. Spurred on by her soft cries, I nipped and sucked on her neck to add a few more hickeys. I felt her breasts swell against my chest and that made me smile.

"Le-Leone." she gasped as I moved to her collarbone.

The warmth of her was really addictive so I took a deep breath and moved to stare at her, it was now or never.

I have had enough of trying to hide it from her, I should tell her.

"I told you before that I would find you, my dream lady."

She looked confused for a bit then I heard her gasp and I felt her hand on my cheek.

"You remembered me?" she then hugged me. "Please tell me I was not imagining it."

"Yes, I do remember you. How could I forget?" I was relieved as I stroked her back.

Finally, I have you, Rina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarina's POV:

He remembers me.

All this time, I thought he had forgotten about me but I was wrong. He knew....which explains everything.

I moaned when I felt his hand on my exposed thigh and blushed as he stroked my skin gently and he kissed me again while pressing my body closer to his.

Unlike the last man who touched me, Leone's were careful and arousing. He seems to like it when I touched his arm so I also stroked and pressed his biceps. I felt him shudder and it made me smile.

"We should stop." he nibbled on my lip and sighed but he was still pressed against me.

"Yes. I guess we should." I looked up and saw him shift uncomfortably. "What is it? You look like you are in pain?"

"Well, you are sitting on me."

"So?"

He took a deep breath and smiled at me, his eyes were dark gold now.

"You are a nurse right?" he shifted his position again and I felt a growing ridge under my butt.

"Oh!" I instantly got off him and he laughed so loudly that I threw a pillow at him.

"I have been this way for months now." he caught the pillow and instead placed it over his crotch, his smile was playful. "Give it a few minutes. I'll calm down in a while."

We looked at each other and laughed together. It was as if a wall that separated us has just dissolved.

That was when Cat came in and saw us, she went and hugged me fiercely, her concern for me was touching.

"Are you feeling better, dear? No vomiting?" the princess asked and stroked my head. Then her gaze zeroed in on my neck and then at Leone. I did not want her to think that her brother took advantage of me so...