3.9

- L -

I got back to the reception to only find a few strangers milling about but Harry seemed to be taking his time so I sat down and waited for him.

Harry took so long Tommy ended up coming out with his arm around Lottie's waist.

"Hey Lou, where's H?" My sister asked.

"He was getting changed but I don't know what's taking so long." I told them curiously.

"Okay we were just going to grab some food then head back. Want us to get the two of you anything?" That's when the idea hit.

I grabbed my wallet out of my back pocket and pulled out a couple of notes. "Take this, go have a nice meal out. Just let me and Harry have the tree hose for ourselves for a few hours?"

"I was kind of hoping for a nice night in the h-" Tommy interrupted my sister.

"Of course Lou. I owe it to you after all." Lottie gave him a weird look and was about to say something when he started before she could. "How do you think I got the house to ourselves the other month? When Jay and Dan were in London?"

She gave him a disgusted look. "You told my brother we were going to have sex and you wanted him out the house?!"

"As soon as sex was mentioned I pretty much grabbed the twins and ran." That's when I noticed my gorgeous boyfriend walk up to us looking kind of flustered.

"You ready?" I ask grabbing his hand and kissing his blushed cheek.

"Yeah. Let's go." He smiled.

"We're going to go and get dinner. Have fun you two." Tommy winked and the two of them left.

"You bastard you told them." Harry shoved me as we left the spa.

When we arrived at the tree house we quickly got in and toed our shoes off. "Go get your trunks on, we're going in the hot tub."

"But Boo, why can't we just go to the-" Harry tried persuading me by getting on his tippy toes and kissing along my neck.

"How's about we start in the hot tub?" I knew what I was doing and I wanted this to be perfect. He then ran off to the bedroom. Shaking my head lightly, I followed him.

Once we were changed and settled in the Jacuzzi Harry crawled onto my lap and we started to kiss passionately, which of course I went along with.

We kissed and kissed until Harry started to grind down against me. Don't get me wrong I would have gone along with it but I knew I had to ask something before we carried on.

"Harry, stop a second." I told him after detaching our lips and that made him slow his hips to a stop.

"W-what've I done, I'm sorry." He instantly shied away from me and looked down to his lap.

"You've done nothing wrong Harry, I just simply need to talk to you before we go too far." My boyfriend looks back up to my eyes with a glint of innocence. "I simply wanted to ask if you felt comfortable going all the way, I would love to have sex with you Harry, would you be comfortable with that?"