2.8

- H -

It was lunch. Liam and I walked into Louis' class and sat down at the table closest to his desk and pull out our lunch. Louis wasn't here yet, probably still in the staff room as he had a free lesson during the previous period.

We started to chat and gradually Sophia, Zayn, Niall and, finally, Louis.

"Haz, I have some sixth form prospectuses to look at." Louis remembered halfway through eating. I had finished so I got up from my seat and went over to him. He pulled three folders out of his draw as I sat on his desk, my back to Niall and my friends.

"Your such a good brother to him, Lou!" Zayn says fondly.

Me and Louis just simply look at each other and giggle. "Awh, thanks Zayn." Louis says, trying to make his voice sound as honest as possible.

If only he knew about the make-out session we had Saturday night..

"Uhmm." Louis mumbled into my lips as I straddled his hips hands around his stubbly cheeks.

Our lips were passionate and our minds were racing with the increasing heat of what was going on.

"Shit!" Louis moaned as I brushed his lower area with my butt. He was just as hard as me.

"I want to-" I start to tell Louis but he instantly stops the kiss and sits up.

"No Harry. Your minds not thinking right, your too caught up in the moment. I want this too but not right now." Louis then kissed my lips one more time before I got off his lap.

Louis was right however, thinking about it with an un-lust-filled mind I want fully ready for that. I want it to happen at the perfect moment, not some desperate f ck.

And maybe I had to 'use the bathroom' for a couple of minutes after. And maybe while in the bathroom I was replaying the previous moments in my head. And maybe once I came back out Louis just smirked at me knowing exactly what I had just done.

I sniggered at the memory. "Maybe not." I whispered under my breath but obviously Louis heard and joined in with my sniggering.

I flicked to the drama section of the first booklet and started to read. Hill Heights Secondary School and Sixth Form sounded good but I wasn't too keen on going to a boarding school.

The second seemed good, it was a collage about a half hour drive from home and the course sounded really interesting. Plus there would be a trip to the West End in the third term to watch Les Misérables and meet the cast which sounded amazing!

"I would like to see that one." I say and give the prospectus to Louis who started to look through. Then I started to look through the third and fourth.

Sadly, lunch was over quickly. "Harry will catch you guys up." Louis says as I reach for my back pack.

After Niall was off to teach his next class and my friends were gone to their next lesson Louis dragged me into the large cupboard that was about the size of a small bedroom.

"In here, there could be cameras in the class."

"Oddly familiar." I joke with Louis.

He just shook his head and smirked. "I agreed with mum that you staying at mine tonight. We're 'working on your monologue'"

"Thank you Louis!!" I said excitedly! I hadn't been to Louis' place for longer than an hour or so, so I was excited to stay the night.

"Now kiss me you fool." He chuckled at my excitement and kissed my lips softly.

Once we parted I told Louis no more and quickly ran to lesson so I wasn't more than 10 minutes late.

The lesson I went into was English. If I had any other lesson I would have been screamed at but my teacher liked me so she was fine with me being late every so often. I quickly sneaked into the class and started to write down what was on the board.

The lesson after was the last lesson of the day, German. I hated it because all our teacher did was shout and make crappy jokes.

All through the lesson I day-dreamed about what was going to happen tonight. I hadn't slept in the same bed as Louis during the weekend just in case Lottie asked more questions so I was looking forward to snuggling up to Louis' tattooed chest, in his bed, with the flat to ourselves.

After what felt like a millennium the final bell of the day rang and I rushed my way back to Louis' class. I rushed in only to see he still had a group of year 7's or 8's.

"Lo- Oh sorry Mr Tomlinson.. I didn't realise you had a class in here." I started to back out and wait outside.

"Sit at my desk Harry, I'm almost done."

I sit at his desk and watch him teach the class. I can see by the light in the children's eyes that he captivates their attention and it makes me smile as I know for a fact he's inspiring them.

Once the class left Louis grabbed his bag. "Come on, we need to grab you some clothes from mums."

"Don't you have a meeting tonight Lou? It's a Wednesday." I ask, he normally has a meeting on a Wednesday so I stay and do some revision in his room.

"Yes, but today your more important." I simply smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek as he packed away his laptop and other things.

"So, you up for home made pizza for dinner?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, sure! Sounds yummy." We left the school and quickly arrived at home. I said hello to Jay before running upstairs to grab a new bag which I put fresh underwear in and the few hygiene products I would need for the evening and the next morning. I thought about getting a top to sleep in but then I remembered I could just borrow the white one Louis wore today.

I got back downstairs to see Louis talking to Jay.

"Have a good night you two! Don't stay up too late." She placed a kiss on both of our foreheads before we left for a loved up night together.

===

So I got my mock grades today.. I did quite good actually! I already have one GCSE under my belt so I only needed 4 more C or above grades. I got 3 and was one sub grade away from a C in maths.

Hopefully in the actual GCSE I will get the C I need!!

Plus I don't know how long this book will be.. I have a few bigger things that I want to happen and I pretty much have the ending sorted in my head but I'm just needing a few middle bits to pad it out and make it into a story and like a real relationship. Plus I saw when I started this chapter that I'm almost on my 30th chapter.. By now I'm normally starting to wrap it up!!

Anyway.

Thank you all for your constant support and love. Please tell your friends and Twitter followers about this story if you like it.

As Mr. Styles himself would say,

All The Love, C xx

===