Engagements

|Draco| 

    After Star left, I had gone down to mother and told her of how Star is shaking and everything. Mother was panicking and asking questions, then I had her sit and tell her that Star said not to worry. My mother didn't want to stop worrying and tried to figure out where Star would stay. She went out to her room and I told a house elf to watch my mother, in case, she tries to leave to go looking for my wife. 

 I decided to use the Malfoy Mind. 

       'Star, where are you, my love?' 

      'I am fine, dear. Do not worry.' 

    'What about your dinner?' 

    'It is moved to Harry's. Grimmauld Place.' 

  'Fine. I love you.' 

  'I love you too.' 

The Next Evening: 

      I had gone to Potter's place for Star's dinner she was having for most of Hogwarts, well the students we all knew. The door opened, it was Potter and Weaselette. They weren't very happy to see me and yeah, I guess Star told them about what happened to our father. Potter shows me inside and I follow him into the kitchen downstairs, that where I saw my wife cooking the food for the dinner. 

"Star?" 

She had turned and saw me by the door. "Draco... you're early."

"You told me to come at this time.." 

"Sorry, dear." 

I wrap my arm around her waist and I take her away from the cooking. I follow her up the stairs to the paurlor room with The Black Tapestry on the wall and she sits on the couch, which I sit next to her. 

"I am sorry, Drake. I shouldn't have left but, I do not think I would get better if I was in the house." She tells me, looking away from me. 

"Love, you shouldn't be sorry. I think you had made the right decision to get better. Mother was a little frightened at your leave but I told her why and she kept asking me questions." 

"Oh, Draco. You shouldn't have." 

"Why? I came back without you and she already looked worried." 

"Draco, darling. I have something important to tell you." 

"Yes, love." I saw her face and I knew it. "You're pregnant?" She nods happily. 

"I found out at St. Mungo's this morning. The day we came home from having the sextuplets, we--"

"Of course, I remember." I kissed her forehead. "Do you know how many?" She shakes her head. 

"I had gotten a potion to make the baby grow faster so, we aren't waiting a whole nine months. The healer says it won't damage the baby if I take it today." I stared at her, blankly. "Well, don't you not want to waste so many months of my carrying a child. If I take this potion, the baby will be here in three months and not nine. Then, once the baby is born, we will have sex and we will have twenty chil--kids faster than what we've been doing for four years." 

I passionately kiss her and lay a hand on her stomach. 

  'I so want to do you right now, love.' 

 'We have an hour, let's hurry.' 

We left the parlour room and up the stairs to a room, Potter must have seen us because I saw someone walk in the landing by the parlour room. She walked into a room and closed the door behind us, I silenced the room and laid one on my wife. Star wrapped her legs around my torso and I took us to the bed. Two seconds is all it took to get our clothes off, and I started making love to my beautiful wife.