2 Years Later

May 1998: 

The day of the war, I had left my children in the hands of my disowned Aunt Andromeda who was already watching Teddy Lupin for my cousin Tonks and Professor Lupin. My aunt was nervous and scared for her daughter, my only cousin. I told her I would back after it was all over to pick up my kids and bring Tonks with me. She said that I should hurry to Hogwarts and take my time fighting against The Dark Lord. I had left her alone and gone back to the school, which by the time I got to the gates, most of castle was destroyed. I walked into the entrance hall, some of the stones from above were all scattered around the floor. I had noticed the Great Hall's doors were open and to my shock, many many students and staff were covering every inch of the room. Some were attended to and others seemed to have died. As I keep walking deep into the Hall, I catch a glimpse of a wave of red hair and make my way to them.  They were crying over a body and as I turned closer I notice Harry staring at a body near the Weasleys. That's when I look down to see my cousin Tonks and Professor Lupin laying on cots; dead. Harry tries to comfort me before he made a break for it. I watch the Weasleys hover over and around Fred as I knew it was him by their cries. I wanted this over and done for. Fred, Tonks, Lupin were gone! And I wanted to watch Bella and rest die in the same pain as the others have died. 

Hours later, Voldemort and the death eaters were walking down from the bridge and we all notice Hargid carrying something. I hid behind a few Ravenclaws and Gryffindors near the top of the entrance hall steps. Draco was a few steps below and he couldn't see me. None of the death eaters could or my parents. I hid real well into the crowd of students. After Harry woke from Hargid's arms, I knew I had to make a run for it before the enemy saw me on Dumbledore's side. I ran into the castle and ran up to the common room Draco and I were living in since the second term of 6th year. That area of the Castle hadn't blown up from all the fighting last night and I was glad that I had a place to stay. I waited an hour before I went back, I heard wands going against each other and people falling down from impact. As I escape to the Great Hall, I see Mrs. Weasley fighting Bella and then, in a flash my insane aunt blown into pieces. She was dead! Finally, she was gone and I didn't have to worry about her antics anymore. I watch the body of my cousin laying there, motionless and she will never take care of her son again. Teddy...

Well, Harry killed Voldemort and were all left mourning our lost in The Great Hall. I only had to mourn Tonks, Lupin and Fred. I stayed with the Weasleys who were all still in grieve with Fred dying. Harry, Ron and Hermione were out somewhere and never came back inside the Castle. Mother called me in our minds and yelled at me to where I had gone. I lied saying I took the kids a walk because I was scared to stay home alone. She said to hurry and come home, they had just gotten back from Hogwarts, which it where I am right now. Watched her insane sister killed by a Weasley and that Bella killed Tonks. I hugged all the Weasleys, said my goodbyes to Fred, my cousin and Professor Lupin. I told Mr and Mrs. Weasley, I was to head home and that I would write them soon as things calmed down some. Mrs. Weasley told me to be careful and take care of my twins well. I knew what she really meant and I told her that I was going to keep the kids raised right. Her last smile to me before I departed for home. 

Once I made it Aunt Andromeda's house, I was crying my eyes out. She opened the door, saw my tired eyes, and cried immediately in front of me. We walk inside into the living area and sat on the couch. She cries some more before she asks me what had happened. I tell everything I knew and I was too late when I left the twins with her. Then, I told my aunt that The Dark Lord, Bella and a few others were dead and Harry killed Lord Voldemort. She wanted to know everything that I saw and smiled that I fought against my own kind. I told her that I wanted to make Dumbledore proud since he offered to change my house in 6th year. My aunt happily took my courage of fighting but, I didn't fight much; only a couple of death eaters I killed. My aunt and I were the same yet, she was disowned and I will never be. She takes me to where she left the kids and I see Teddy awoke in his crib. Aunt Andromeda couldn't look at her grandson for a second but, she knew that she had to take care of him now. I didn't blame her and losing your daughter and son-in-law who will never care for their son no longer. Once I took the twins from the room and my aunt held Teddy in her arms, we walked to her front door and I stare at her and Teddy. I said goodbye by telling her that I will write once things were in place, therefore to calm her down from the shock of losing the only family she had left, not including Teddy. She wishes me well as Molly had did earlier and I told her the same before I left her home.