The Malfoy Prophecy

Thy Malfoy born of twins; hwa earon thy andweard sex. Beon betrothed aet marry eghwaeper fore thy blood of Malfoy aeafre to bend engean not other witch or wizard.

Thy twins love fore eghwaeper growan aet purfan beran a child fore thy family of Malfoy. Man of twins, beon husband of woman hwa beran child, and thy marry in day thy are seventeenth, given aet unborn child thy month of four.

Wife and husband, live of one, not long aet beon twins be thy marriage. Tis marriage of twins which of now husband and wife may bear four children from thy bend.

No other will brecan tis love, aet one can die fore thy love to aeafre brecan. One left of lonely, can not live with not other than aet becuman in life ane. Tis one dies, will meet in God's heaven.

XXXX Malfoy

(Sorry for the Old English, but I thought it would be awesome and make the prophecy sound likes it's coming from centuries before Draco and Star. Below: Is the prophecy of English now.)

Thy Malfoy born of twins, who are thy opposite sex. Be betrothed to marry each other for thy blood of Malfoy never to bond with not other witch or wizard.

Thy twins love for each other grow to have to bore a child for thy family of Malfoy. Man of twins, be husband of woman who carry child, and thy marry on day thy twins are seventeen, given to unborn child thy month of Four.

Wife and husband, live of one, not long to be twins after thy marriage. Tis marriage of twins which of now husband and wife may bear four children from thy bond.

No other will break tis love, to one can die for thy love to never break. One left of lonely, can not live with not other than to come in life alone. Tis one dies, will meet in God's heaven.

XXXX Malfoy