Christmas Proposal

Ever since, I was shown the new bedroom the other night, it's where we have spent most of our time now. Every night, we have done it in bed because our love grew everyday for each other. Draco was amazing and I never want him to stop doing it. EVER! As more time has went since we were given the prophecy, I have been in love with him more and more to know he was my forever. I am in love with my twin brother, my future husband and the father of our future kids. He is the only one that I can love forever and I was his forever. I can not wait to bare his children and marry him on our birthday next year. I wish he proposed to me already because I see how much he is in love with me every day we make love. He isn't as bad as others have seen him as or does his reputation stick with him no matter where he goes? I want him to be good, nice and loving to other people, but as of right now, he isn't those things to people in Hogwarts or Diagon Alley. The only person he is good, nice and loving to is me-his sister/girlfriend/future wife. He has loving and caring eyes when we make love and I know there isn't any bad inside of him. He is forced to become the man Father wants him to become. And as for I, Father doesn't want to let his little girl get hurt or involved with such manly work. I agree and I hate the job he has and those death eaters! My Draco, my one true love and I can't live without him. His love for me is unconditional and he works hard to please me every second of the day. I tell him how of a great husband he will be when we are married and he shows it by massaging my legs and feet. I couldn't ask for a better future husband than Draco has already been to me. I never want to let go of loving Draco and never will until the day I die. 

   The early morning of Christmas Day, I went into Diagon and to Master Holden's shop to pick up the jewelry for Draco. I was so excited! 

"Morning, Master Holden." I say as I walk inside the shop.

"Morning, Miss Malfoy." He seizes the box from the back and to the front counter. "Here. 945 thousand gallons. And all the charms work." 

I pay Master Holden and tell him thank you before I leave the shop. I head back to The Manor, inside our new bedroom and hid the box so Draco wouldn't see it until he opens it later. I quietly change into my nightgown and slowly climbs in next to my love so he doesn't wake up. He stirs in his sleep as I quietly lay my hand on his chest and settle into his arm. I lay watching him as he slept and I was in love with how he sleeps to his snores during the night. It helped me to fall asleep at night and I wouldn't have to worry of staying up so late during the night. I could see us in the future with our children and Draco playing with them in the palour room. His older features, lose hair and kind eyes watching the children as they played. I want to have that Draco right now but, he can't see passed what Father has been containing to his brain all these years. I wish Father stayed in Azkaban, so he wouldn't have to control Draco about blood purity and hatred to other low statuses who are 'under' us. I love Father but, for not what he does as a job and to the damage he gives Draco since we were eleven. He never takes it out on me, never forces me to join the death eaters, or gives me any damages that he gives to Draco. I have wonder why he never does the same to me, yet I am his daughter and twin of his son-my brother. I want Draco to forget it all and start loving the new beginning we're going to have for the rest of our lives. 

Draco stirs in his sleep and turns his body to face me. His arms around my body and my hands on his barely hairy chest. I crest my hands all over his chest and I kiss his neck passionately. His eyes slowly open from their sleep and he tightens his grip around me, so there isn't any space left between our bodies. 

"Good Morning, my sweet love." He says over my head. 

"Good Morning, my prince charming." I kiss his chest and lay my hands against his upper chest.