Chap 25: One Hour Pregnancy (2003)

|2003| |Jan| 

           |Star| 

         "I do not want sisters or brothers!" Venus was complaining about the babies that keep appearing in our manor. 

    "I am sorry, baby." Draco says, holding our daughter in his arms. "Mummy and I love each other, Ven. We have always wanted more and we could not be happier. Besides Venus, you can play with all your sisters once they're all older." 

"Okay, daddy." He let Venus play in her room. 

"Love, I miss shagging you. Let's go to the bedroom and you'll have a baby next month." 

"It's only January, darling." 

"Yes, I know that, dear. We did say that last year, we would continue this year with the babies. We are almost done with children, love." He kissed my cheek. Then to my neck. 

I wanted more. "Beast." I whispered. My husband heard his nickname and carried me to our bedroom. 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

"No more, Draco!" I said as I pushed. 

"You need to push, Mrs. Malfoy." 

"Ahh!" 

"It's a boy, Mrs. Malfoy." 

"Well done, love." My husband kissed my cheek. 

Calchas Virgo Ajax 

"Push, Mrs. Malfoy." 

"You have it, love." 

"It's another boy." 

Ophiuchus Antenor Sextans  

Number 21 and 22 have arrived! 

"Boys. I have sons." He held Centaurus in his arms. "Can we have more, dear?" 

"Why not, darling? We do have to fulfill the--" I look at Ophiuchus. 

"Yes, I agree, my love." 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

It is now April, I was about to give birth to the baby any day now. My husband was in his office talking on the telephone with people for our industry that will come into the Muggle World. I walk inside his office, in my undergarments and his eyes popped out of his sockets.

   'Love, what in merlin are you doing?' 

  'You need some company, Drake.' 

' I am busy, dear.' 

'That is why I came in. I must want you to shag me.'  I started to take off my thong. 

'Now, my love?'  My bra was off. 

I nod. 'I'll start.'  I walk to his desk, took out his wand and his trousers came down. 'Stand up, Drakey.' 

"Yes, next week. I will be coming to New York. Yes, sir." He was quietly moaning as I pulled his baby maker. 

I had laid on top of his desk. My legs up and he entered in. I quietly moaned as I felt it hard in me. 

"Yes, Mr. Hanson. I will honestly be there." My husband entered again. "I have a family. A big family, honestly." He entered. "The building should be ready, shouldn't it?" My water broke. 

  'Drake, the baby is coming.' 

  'What?' 

 'Yes, darling. I will give birth right here and you watch for the baby.'