Double Date

Author's Note: Hi guys! Sorry if It took me awhile again to post the next chapter but hey it's here!:D. Hope you enjoy this. Thank you!

Please keep supporting this book guys. Love y'all!:D

-Edited by @ReaderBunny  

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"Sorry Raisin, I made you wait." Zeke panted as he caught his breath, probably caused from running up stairs from the ground floor where the temporary conference room is situated to where I am right now at the 14th floor lobby of his office. It is really a hassle when elevators are currently undergoing maintenance. 

"Hey, it's alright. I totally understand, you had an important client, and besides I was the one who decided to wait for you. I would hate it very much if you chose to let that deal go just for me."

He murmured something under his breath, but it was so low, I was not able to hear him.

"What?"

"Nothing."

As we went to the parking lot and Zeke unlocked his car, he tried suppressing his laughter which made me feel a bit embarrassed. "Are you sure you just want to eat a burger with lots of cheddar, bacon and greens in between two burger patties? Don't you want anything much more specific?" It wasn't my fault that a friend of mine shared a picture of a perfect burger in facebook making me crave for it!

"Ha-ha. I'm just craving for it and I don't mind others as long as I have the burger with lots of melted cheddar, bacon, and greens," I grinned at him which he answered with a chuckle.

"You really have a good appetite don't you?" he said which made both of us laugh.

We arrived at our destination. After he park his car he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car only to jog over to open the door for me. A gesture that made me smile every time he did it.

The place was packed! As I was looking for an available table, a man dressed fashionably approached Zeke and I.

"Long time no see Mondy! I didn't know you're back!." the man exclaimed as he hugged Zeke tightly. The two seem to know each other, almost as if they were best friends.

"Mark! Yes, yes I've just arrived from Singapore. Look at you! Business is good yes?"

"You're right haha! Oh! who's this beautiful lady with you?" Mark suddenly side-stepped in front of me and held my hand while giving me a flirtatious smile. As he was about to kiss my hand, Zeke pulled my arm away from his friend's hand and at the same time Mark's head was pulled backwards. Zeke and I were surprised. When we look what caused him to do it, a beautiful blonde girl was pulling Mark's tied hair.

"Is that how'd you supposed to act when you are with your fiancee?"

"Oww! Liv! What was that for?" Mark turn around to see Liv glaring at him.

"Okay! I'm sorry, really sorry I was just welcoming Zeke's date."

"Oh--" Before I even had the chance to contradict what Mark had said Liv immediately hugged me.

"Its nice to finally meet you! You know Zeke kept talking about you ever since we've met." she said smilingly.

"Oh! how rude of me." She said when she remembered Zeke was beside me. She turned her head towards Zeke and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Zeke, it's nice to see you."

"Same to you." Zeke smiled.

"Oh Zeke why don't the two of you join us for dinner? Is that okay Liv?"