(38) Dates

*Ambers P.O.V*

Ashley brought me to an amazing restaurant and we got stir fry and an assortment of diffrent dishes.I told him about what happened with my Dad and he comforted me.We chatted about loads of things including school and i told him about the mega bitch and he nearly choked on his food from laughter.Ashley orderd himself a glass of wine and I was even able to get one!We lied to the waiter about my age and since I was dressed up and had makeup on - He believed us and got me some.

I switched my seat from across Ashley to to beside him when we finished our food and drinks and put my head on his shoulder and he looked and smiled at me before planting a kiss onto my nose.

"You ready to go now Darling?"

"Yeah" I replied and Ashley paid the bill and we left.It was getting dark and cold as it descended into night.I shivered and Ashley removed his jacket and wrapped me up in it.

When we got to the car he picked me up and sat me on the hood and we began to kiss.Things got rather heated and Ashley put his hand on my thigh and begun creeping it upwards under my dress.I grabbed his hand causing him to look up in confusion and I whispered "At your place"

He smiled and picked me up and put me into the car and got in the other side.

He started up the car and whispered "I can't wait till I get you to my place Amber"

I smirked and whispered back "Same Purdy Boy"

We looked at eachother and smiled.Tonight is turning out perfect.