(22) Encouraging

*Ambers P.O.V*

"Amber Biersack can you please sit up and pay attention!!" Mr.Quinn said and slapped his ruler on my desk.

I was currently in English class and was not in a good mood because I was given out to by Mr.Quinn for being late and for not doing my homework and now he was picking on me again!

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.I wasn't in the mood for bullshit today.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me Amber!Now sit up or else" He threatened

"What?What are you gonna do about it huh?"I snapped at him.I was really pissed now.

The whole class was silent and they were waiting for his response.

"Any more cheek from you Amber Biersack,You will be sent straight to Mr.Ways office so sit up and pay attention please!"

"Alright then" I muttered and sat up

Everybody erupted into whispers of shock.I wasn't the sort of girl to give in and do what teachers tell me.I didn't see the point in school.I never wanted to be a teacher or anything so school isn't much use to me.I wanted to be a hairdresser and they didn't teach that so i see school as a waste of time.

After class,Leda grabbed hold of me.I was expecting a hug or her to start giving up about how unfair Mr.Quinn has been but i was wrong..

"Why did you have to wind Kellin up though Amber?"
She said angrily

"Why you so angry about it?" I snapped back

"You know how much I like him!That's why!"Leda hissed

"Well face facts Leda!He is a teacher.You have a 0% chance with him.Same with Mr.Sykes and me.Deal with it!" I said angrily

Leda looked a me and she looked heartbroken and she turned and walked away and I rolled my eyes.She had to be told right?Not my problem.Bet you he has a wife or girlfriend.He's too cute to be single but i wouldn't be suprised if he was cause dear God he's annoying....

At lunch I didn't know what to do.I didn't want to go near Leda so I sat next to a girl called Drew and she started to talk to me about YouTube.

She asked me about my favourite youtubers and she liked the same as me which was amazing!She loved Shane Dawson and MDE too.Her favourite MDE members are Jeydon and Kyle.

"Hey Amber..Could you check out my channel?Its called Drew Disaster.I upload videos a few times a week and it would mean a lot if you checked them out and subscribed becaus-"

"Wait..You make videos?" I asked

"Yes!!" She said happily

"Awesome!I would love too make videos too!" I said
I was suprised she made videos.She seemed the quiet type.

"Why don't you then?She asked

"Cause...I'm not confindent enough."I said sadly.

"I'm not confindent either but YouTube helped me built confidence Amber!You should follow you dreams and do it!Just record something and put it up!Like hair dying videos since you dye your hair a lot.People love watching those" Drew encouraged me and smiled.

The bell rang for classes and i said i would check her videos out and for the rest of the day her words echoed in my mind.