(37) Grounded!

*Ambers P.O.V*

Ashley and I have been officially dating for 3 weeks now and it has been amazing!We went out to the cinema and out shopping and to a restaurant together.Nobody thought it was weird since we did hang out sometimes before.

But now it was diffrent since these were dates and just just some random day we decided to hang out.

Tonight I was planning to go over to his house to spent the night over at his.I told my mum and dad I was spending the night at Ledas.I just needed to do my hair and makeup and I will be done.I decided to record and put it up on my channel.My channel was now exploding and I actually had fanpages and things which was truly amazing.

I can't believe how good my life is.I have perfect friends,boyfriend,family and youtube.I haven't felt as happy in my life.

I just added music to the video and waited for it to upload and I grabbed my bag and phone and went to leave but I was stopped by my parents and Andy as I was passing the kitchen.

"Wow Amber..Your very dressed up sweetie.You look very pretty though but why..." Dad asked in confusion.

I blushed and smoothed down my dress.I wanted to look nice for Ashley since he said we are going out for dinner first.

"Um..Ash-Leda!Leda said we are having dinner with her family at her place so yeah" I stammered

I looked up and my mum and dad did not look happy.

"You sure Amber?I think I may check about this "dinner" with Ledas parents" Dad said and pulled out his phone.

"No!No dad it will be sooo embarrassing!Look I will change if you want me to!Geez when I dress nice you complain!I just wanted a change from tutu skirts and skinny jeans for one!God!" I snapped

"I wasn't complaining..I was just aski-"

"Well don't!Just leave me be Dad!You don't rule my wardrope!You let Andy wear anything but when i-"

"Amber!Your not going out at all now!How DARE YOU SPEAK ME LIKE THAT!"Dad yelled.

We all froze.Dad never rose his voice at me.Ever.

"Go your room Amber and Chris please calm down" Mum said and put her arm on Dads.

"Fine then!" I snapped and stormed out and went t o my room and slammed the door and sent a message to Ashley.

"Park in back street behind house plz.Gonna sneak out window xxx -Amber"

"Ohh naughty girl ;) On way.Be there in 5 mins - Ash x"

I smiled and locked bedroom door and snuck down to the end of garden and let myself out of the gate and waited for my boyfriend.