(29) Shopping and fun!

*Ambers P.O.V*

I was feeling upset about Leda but then I saw Drew coming towards me.

She looked amazing!She had on black and white stroped high-waisted jeans,black boots and a My Chemical Romance shirt and she had her extensions in.

I had on a black and white hoodie,a striped shirt,a tutu and leggings with boots and a black bead necklace.

I stood up to greet Drew and she came over and gave me a huge hug

"Heya Amber!Love the outfit!"

"Thanks!I love yours too!"

I suddenly didn't feel shy anymore.

We went around loads of shops and tried on lots of posh clothes and fell about laughing We also went to "Preppy" and Designer shops and tried on stuff for fun.

Then we went to the shops we liked like H&M,Hot Topic,Spencer's,Sallys,Claire's,ect and Drew bought hair dye cause she decided she wants me to touch up her extensions aswell as her hair later.I bought more hair dye and also some new extenions for my hair.Drew also got 3 band tees-My Chemical Romance,Panic!At The Disco and Fall Out Boy and also a My Chemical Romance wristband and poster.

I got 3 band tees aswell - Asking Alexandria,Bless The Fall and Breathe Carolina.I also picked up a Hello Kitty hoodie and some body jewellery from Claires.

Then we went to Starbucks and had Coffee and a sandwiche and just talked about random stuff like YouTube,Family,Friends,ect.

After we were done there,Drew wanted to go back to Claire's.

"Why?" I asked.She was the one who was rushing me out of there an hour ago!

"You'll see!" She smiled and ran inside.

I waited outside and she came out a minute later with two bracelets.

"Here" Drew said and put it on my wrist "Your awesome Amber and I really hope you will accept this bracelet and be my Best Friend?"

I frooze.

Ledas my best friend!

Even though we are not talking.

We made a deal that we were only Best Friends but Drew looked really happy and she was smiling at me and her smile was dropping as she waited for my reply.She started to look really upset.

I couldn't stand it.

"Okay then!" I smiled

She then gave me the biggest hug ever.

Leda doesn't have to know now - Does she?

Then we linked arms and went back to my house.