(5) Andy!!!

*Ambers P.O.V*
"WAKKKEEEE UP AMBREHHHH YOUR FAVOURITE PERSON IS HOME!!!!"

*Andy calls me Ambreh as a nickname for some weird reason!!!*

I woke up and gasped and then screamed as Andy jumped on top of me and started bouncing on my bed.I begun laughing and then I tackled him into a hug and we lay down and hugged eachother for a while.

"I thought you weren't gonna be back for another 2 weeks?" I asked while ruffling his short black hair.He must have got it cut when he was on tour.Personally I prefare it this way than when he let it grow out last year.

"I know Ambreh but we had to cancel the last couple of shows cause CC hurt his hand and me and Ash aren't on great terms recently but whatever...We will sort it out soon enough!" He added when he saw the look of shock on my face

"Poor CC!!Tell him to feel better soon!"

"I will!Also keep me away from Ash of he visits here.I'm not in the mood for him.He was sooo annoying this tour I swear to God..."

"Um Andy is your band bre-"

"No way!This was my dream since I was a kid!I'm gonna be doing this even when I have no teeth left and when I'm bald!"

I giggled at that and cuddled into him.

"Good Andy!Remember I'm one of your biggest fans and always will be!"

"Aw your sweet sister!Cumon anyway i wanna get Starbucks with you!"

He pulled me out of bed and grabbed my hand and begun pulling me downstairs and I was giggling the whole time.

Life's more fun when Andy's around.