Chapter 4- Who Knew He Could Be Sweet?

Fundamental 2: Just because he says cute, sweet or funny things doesn't mean you should fall for him.

I wake up when Lara knocks on my door, "Averie, honey? Its time for school." I scream back okay and get dressed in a simple black knee length skirt and red tank top. "Morning, Averie." Lara says as I make my way into the kitchen. Jackson comes down behind me, shirtless in a pair of boxers, and even though I hate to o admit it, he's sexy. Really really sexy, he's got a six pack, and toned arms, a nice V-line and a very good looking face, "I know I'm hot, but stop looking at me, Averie." I turn my head away and about twenty minutes later he comes back in the room, fully dressed. "Averie. Wanna ride to school?" I look down at the breakfast I only took one piece of toast from, "Don't worry about that breakfast. I'll pick you up something on the way." I blush and follow him out the door, "Why are you being nice to me?" He shrugs and smiles at me, "Just feel like being nice, I guess." I smile at him and with that adorable grin he has never looked cuter.

Jackson drove me home from school after that, and everyone who didn't know I was being forced to live with him, probably thinks we're dating. I get too his house and outside sits the last truck I expected too see. I get out of the car and Evan tells me to get in, "I thought we could go out. I already told Lara that I was gonna take you somewhere." I smile gently at him and he kisses my cheek, "You're so gorgeous." I laugh and see Jackson glaring then he smiles really big and gives a two finger salute goodbye.

I get home four hours later after eating a four course meal and a movie. Jackson is sitting angrily on the couch as I walk in, "You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." I shrug and look at him, shocked, "why are you so worked up?" He shrugs and just brushes off his sudden question, "Don't worry about it. Its nothing. Just thought that would be valuable information too know. Ya know that the girl who everyone's thinking I'm with had a boyfriend that she didn't tell me about that kinda got too me." I push him back and walk up the stairs, "Quit being such a jerk!" Then I stomp off and make sure to make noise in the stairs as I make my way to the guest room. Ugh! He's such a jerk!