1- And so she meets a jerk

Fundamental 1: Just because he's hot doesn't mean he's nice.

"Averie!" My best friend, Marley, yells as she enters my room, "Mar!" I yell as she jumps onto my bed. "What're you doing here?! It's two in the morning!" I yell which causes my dad to come around the corner, "What're you... Oh hi, Marley. Keep it down." We both laugh and he walks to his room, "Funny.... That... He figured.... Out it... Was you... And just walked... Off." I say in between laughs and she nods, "Well. What are we waiting for? Like sleep." She pulls the cover over her body and snuggles into my pillow, "Goodnight." I laugh at her and in about thirty seconds she's snoring. She does this all the time. Will randomly tell her mom, I'm going over to Averie's and her mom will simply nod. She's been depressed ever since her husband passed away a year ago. Which was the same time that my mom started to argue with my dad constantly. I think it was funny how it worked. We both had each other in our worst times and she's even snoring in my ear. Man I love my best friend.

I wake up to Marley screaming in my ear, "Averie Carolina Shaw! Get up!" I roll over and fall out of my bed, "You're parents are fighting again!" I nod and get up before I can even blink she's throwing clothes at me. "I picked these. That skirt shows off your figure and your long legs, the shirt shows off your boobs and flat stomach and it looks great with your white heels." I swap out the skirt for a pair of white skinny jeans and throw it on, quickly adding some mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner. "Okay I'm ready." We walk downstairs where my parents are screaming very loudly, so I just grab my keys and we make our way out the door. I walk into the door of the school and instantly smile when the principal looks at me even though I hate her guts. "Hello, Ms. Ramsey, Ms. Shaw." She walks on and we make our way over to our shared locker, "Some guy is looking at you." I turn around and see a guy with sunglasses and a hoodie looking at me, "That's creepy." We walk on quickly trying to get away from the creeper. "He's really weird. Who just states at somebody while wearing sun glasses and a hoodie?" I shrugs and hit her lightly in the shoulder, "Actually. Him." She laughs and just punches my shoulder back a little hard, "Ouch!" She laughs again and smiles at me, "You're such a baby." I laugh as we walk into the room where the creeper has already made his way into the popular crowd and he doesn't actually look like a creeper. He's gorgeous. He has short brown hair, big blue eyes and a sharp jaw line. "What're you staring at?" His new group all laughs and he glares at me. He's extremely good looking, but he's an extreme jerk. "Looks like creeper is a jerk." I nod at Marley and the teacher walks in, "Good morning class. Crew be quite." The populars all shut up and she looks over to them, "Who's the new guy?" Jerk stands up and extends his hand towards the teacher, "I'm Jackson." She raise. An eyebrow as if asking his last name and he smiles. "Jackson Fraser. Nice to meet you, m'am." I scowl at him for using that stupid pretty boy charm, mainly because he scowls at me when he looks back, "Well. Welcome to my class Mr. Fraser. I'm Mrs. Milton. If you stay in your seat we should be fine." He turns and The Crew all follow his every move. They've been looking for a new leader since Shawn left last year and they've excepted Jackson so fast you know he's a jerk. The jerk squad, sorry I meant The Crew, only excepts jerks. "Looks like jerk has The Jerk Squad wrapped around his finger." I nod and turn my attention to the SmartBoard that is showing a video on the renaissance. This day couldn't get any worse. "There will be a test after this. So I advise you take notes." I groan internally and yes. It could get worse and did get worse... Way way worse."

First chapter!!!!!