Chapter 21 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"You think you can take me?" Percy said as he sized me up. "I know I could take you," I clarified.

He eyed me again and a smirk came on his face. "For someone who lives with a bunch of guys, you sure do have a lot of confidence."

I felt a heat wave hit me and I turned to look at Lucifer. His fist was clenched together so tight you can see the white in his knuckles. "KICK HIS ASS WILL YOU!!" Lucifer growled in a yelling tone.

"Awe look your boyfriend is cheering you on," Percy teased. I turned to James and took my position. "I'm ready," I smirked.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw all my guys smirking and some laughing knowing what was about to happen. James rang the bell and I circled around Percy. "You talk so much crap but I bet you can't even fight like a man," I spat questioning his manhood. It seemed to trigger him since he tensed up.

He circled around me and glared at me. "I don't plan on hitting a girl," he mumbled. I shrugged. "I don't either but for you, I'll make an exception. Fight me if you aren't scared," I spat.

He groaned in annoyance and threw a punch which I easily dodged. "Slow much?" I smirked. This time he threw a faster punch and I also ducked.

He stared at me in shock but then shook it off. He threw another one but I used it to dodge and give him an uppercut then used my foot to trip him back. I watched as he fell to the ground and I wrapped my arm around his neck so he was in a headlock. I heard screams of cheers which came from my guys. I watched as Percy kept gasping for air then he tapped out. I released him and pushed his body away from me.

I was then tackled with tickles. "At a girl!" Lucifer chuckled. "St-stop it," I said, trying to get away from his hands. He kept going and I dropped to the floor in tears. "Stop," I begged while laughing. Lucifer started to laugh at my reaction.

"Never," he grinned and I flipped him over with my leg. I then started to tickle him and he started chuckling. "Sky, don't make me tackle you," he said in one breath between laughing.

I ignored his threat and kept tickling him. I then fell face first towards the mat but was held back so I didn't face planted. I was then pulled up to see it was Lucifer. He had a smirk on his face. "No fair. You teleported," I whined.

I heard someone clear their throat. I looked to see it was James who was pointing at Percy who looked in shock. "Awe cat got your tongue, Percy," I teased. I know it's rude of me to be mean but this asshole was a special type who deserved to get an ass-whooping.

"What was that?" Percy asked, stepping towards us.

"Well since you saw that then I have to explain everything" I sighed.

"Uh yeah," he said. I glared at him and punched him in the jaw. I watched as his face turned to the side from the hit.

"Number one rule is respect. If you joke around it's fine but you will respect everyone in the room. I don't give a damn if you have anger issues, learn from this guy," I spat pointing at Lucifer who was smirking. "Number two, you do not test anyone in this room, nor I and you definitely don't want to piss him off," I said pointing to Lucifer again.

"I'm Lucifer and yes I am the Devil," Lucifer grinned. Percy looked at him in disbelief. "Yeah right," he laughed. I knew Lucifer was going to punch him so I held his hand.

"Do you want proof?" he growled and I felt the whole place shake. I looked up at him to see his eyes were black. I heard Percy gulp and a look of satisfaction ran across Lucifer's face. The shaking stopped and his eyes turned back to normal.

"Didn't I just freaking tell you not to test anyone? Gabe over there has combat for killing so don't pick a fight with him. Everyone in this room has a different set of combat skills. They're all my brothers except Lucifer and we all work for an organization," I explained without going into details.

"So is he the leader of this gang then?" Percy asked, pointing to Lucifer.

"Touching but no. She's the leader," Lucifer said, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"So the mansion?" he asked.

"Own it," I replied.

"Cars?"

"Our money combined into one account," I explained.

"What about the Organization?"

"We work for the organization and do missions like take down drug lords, bombing attempts, and basically anything you can think of and before you ask, yes we do get paid a lot," I further explained.

"So you know how to use a gun, I'm assuming," his eyebrow raised in curiosity.

I swear he asks more questions than a 5-year-old. "Yes," I said, sticking my hand out to Lucifer. He took the gun out from behind me and gave it to me. I showed Percy and he looked at me in shock. "Don't you get afraid of getting shot or something?" he asked eyeing my gun.

"No," I stated.

"No?" he questioned.

I looked at my guys and they all stepped back. Lucifer seem to catch what was going on, so he stepped back as well. James stood 20 feet away from me. Percy looked at us confused. James reached behind him and pulled out his pistol. He then aimed it at me. "Ready," he spoke and I nodded.

"What's going on?" I heard Percy's voice starting to panic.

James keeps his aim on me before quickly aiming at Percy and firing 3 times. I created a force field around Percy and me so the bullets stopped once they came in contact. I watched as the bullets stop and fell to the ground.

"What the fuck," Percy gasp in shock.

"Yeah. Well go shower and get dressed. We're going out to eat," I ordered everyone.

I then nodded towards Randy so he would take Percy to the showers before he had any questions. Randy shook his head and took Percy.

"That's so hot," Lucifer smirked causing me to roll my eyes as I walked up to him. "Just imagine you were on top and I -" I covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence. In response, he licked the palm of my hand. "Eww. Gross," I scrunched up my face as I wiped my hand on his shirt. "Salty. I wonder what your -"

"LA-LA-LA-LA-LA," I shouted with my hands over my ears. I watched as Lucifer busted out laughing.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands down. I started to head to the showers but was suddenly picked off my feet. I looked to see Lucifer smiling softly and carrying me bridal style. "Princesses shouldn't have to walk," he said while walking up the stairs.

"Who are you then?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

He turned to me and stared into my eyes. "Your Prince of Darkness," his voice came out deep.

My temptation to kiss him was off the charts but I wasn't going to go down that road... Or at least I hope I don't.