Chapter 18 (Edited)

I walked into the living room with James, Gabe, and Lucifer. Once Godric stepped into the room a bunch of clicks went off.

I watched as some of my guys had their guns aimed at Godric. I held up my hand and waved at them. They knew what it meant and started leaving the room.

I clutched my side as another pain shot through my ribs. I felt arms wrapped around my waist and gently pulled me down. I looked to see Lucifer had placed me on his lap and had his hand over my ribs. I gave him a curious look and then felt warm heat hit my body. He was like a heating pad you could say. I gave a 'Thank you' smile and he cracked a small smile.

"So what do you want?" Gabe asked while leaning against the door frame.

Godric sighed and took a seat. "Well, I have decided to give up on hunting down Sky."

We all looked at him in silence waiting for him to just laugh or say "It's just a prank" but nothing happened.

"We don't believe you," James spat.

"I don't blame you," he sighed.

I looked at Gabe and pointed to Godric then my eyes. "Godric eyes?" he asked and I nodded.

"Ahh yes. If you look into my eyes and ask a question I will answer. If it's true then it stays hazel but if it's a lie then it turns red," Godric explained.

Gabe and James looked at me with the 'Are you serious' look and I nodded.

"Well I'm not going near that asshole," James mumbled and Gabe rolled his eyes. He walked up to Godric and looked down at him.

"Do some gay shit and I'll snap your neck," Gabe growled causing me to chuckled. Gabe wasn't homophobic or anything. He just doesn't and I quote "go that way".

"Trust me. I wouldn't," Godric said in a serious tone. Gabe then took a seat on the edge of the table and looked him in the eyes and started to ask questions, "Are you serious about not hunt down Sky anymore?"

"I am serious," he replied. We all waited for Godric eyes to change but it didn't. "Will you ever try to hurt anyone of us or Sky ever again?" Gabe asked.

"No I will not," Godric eyes stayed hazel.

"Yup. He's telling the truth," Gabe said standing up.

"I still don't like him," I heard Lucifer mumble.

I turned to look at him and he shrugged. James soon started asking Godric questions just to test his eye changing thing out. Gabe started to talk to James but he was ignoring him. Soon every sound started to fade out. I watched as James, Godric and Gabe's lips moved but no sound came out. I turned slowly to see Lucifer's lips moving but no sound came out.

I closed my eyes and covered my ears with both hands then uncovered them. I slowly opened my eyes to see the impossible.

"Mom, I don't wanna go to church. It's early," little 4 years old me said as I pulled on my mother's hand.

She looked down at me with a smile and dug in her bag. She then pulled out a lollipop. I watched as I started jumping up and down in excitement. "I want," I squealed.

"I will give it to you only if you stop complaining," and with that being said I shook my head. She unwrapped the lollipop and handed it to me.

"I see someone had to be bribed," my father chuckled as he held my mother's hand. We all started to walk into the church. My brothers weren't here today because they agreed to go to training instead as a compromise.

I couldn't help but smile. My parents were the best thing I could ask for.

I blinked again and I was pulled to the memory of the pastor preaching.