Chapter 31 Part 2

A/N: Dedication goes to @LovelyLaura14 :) The bridesmaid dresses are on the side. :)

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!

_________________________________________________

Skylar's POV

"How are you feeling?" Mum asked.

"Nervous, but exited." I am getting married today and I honestly couldn't be happier. Everyone is all dressed up with there hair and makeup done. All the One Direction boys are here as well as the girls.

"Come on." Mum said. Here we go.

Sam's POV

"Don't worry you'll be fine." Jason assured me. Jason was one of my friends form my old school, he was also my best man. Words can't explain how nervous I am. I'm standing here waiting for Sky to walk out. She wouldn't show me what her dress was so I'm exited to see what she has picked.

Suddenly the music started playing. The doors opened and in walker Sky, She was wearing the most beautiful white and black dress. Her hair was done in a fishtail braid and makeup professionally done. Waliyha and Lottie were walking behind her while Maddie, Hanna, Mechaela, Ayala and Natalie were the bridesmaids. She stood right in front of me staring into my eyes.

"You look beautiful." I commented. A blush rose on her cheeks.

"Thanks, so do you." She replied. The priest quieted everyone down and started talking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today for the wedding of Sam Christopher Bogue and Skylar Moore Malik." He turned to face me. "Do you, Sam Bogue take Skylar Malik, to be your wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?"

"I do." He turned and faced Skylar.

"Do you Skylar Malik take Same Bogue to be you husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?"

"I do." She replied.

"If anyone objects this wedding speak now or forever hold your peace." He announced; silence. "You may now kiss the bride."

I grabbed Sky by the waist and planted my lips onto hers. Our lips moved in sync, we stopped and looked into each others eyes.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you to."

***
Skylar's POV

"You got cake on my nose!" I whined. I chuckled at her cuteness. Everybody was eating cake, having a few drinks talking, doing whatever.

"Can I have everybody's attention?" Zayn yelled. He was standing on the stage. People quieted down. "Now, in case you don't already know, I'm Zayn, Sky's brother. It was a surprise when I found out she was my sister, but I'm glad I did. I love her so much; I remember that when she got a boyfriend I was always protective over her. I always have been. Now, she's all grown up and even married. I remember hearing her fangirl all the time over Demi Lovato, which is why I have a surprise for her." Suddenly Demi Lovato walked out on stage.

Oh

My

Fucking

God

Demi walked off stage and started walking towards me. She gave a hug which I would never want to get out of.

"I love you so much Demi, You- you're my role model an inspiration, thank you so much for coming here." I said.

"I'm glad I could be here." She said smiling. "Your brother told me everything that you've been through and I just want to say that you and really, really strong." A tear escaped my eye. This was amazing. "I gave your brother my number; he'll give it to you later. Call me if you ever want to talk. I really have to go now, I'm so glad I could come. Bye Sky." Demi waved goodbye as she left the building.

***

Sam and I entered the car that was waiting for us outside. It was covered in rose petals and a banner at the back that said 'JUST MARRIED' we sat beside each other snuggling close. Next stop, honeymoon.

________________________________________________

A/N: Omg...it's over....I can't believe it....The epilogue will be up soon Im working on it right now.

I'M ENTERING THE WATTY AWARDS!

It would mean the world to me if you guys voted for me thanks! :)

*IMPORTANT!*

I'M HOLDING A CONTEST! I NEED A BOOK COVER FOR A NEW BOOK I'M MAKING

YES I AM MAKING ANOTHER BOOK

THE TITLE WILL BE "BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE"

THE COVER SHOULD BE BLACK AND WHITE AND SHOW ZAYN SAD AND A GIRL SAD

IT SHOULD HAVE MY NAME ON IT TO 1D_SPN_LOVE

WINNER WILL GET TO BE THE MAIN CHARACTER IN MY NEW BOOK :) PLEASE E MAIL THE COVERS TO ME AT, supernaturalgirl786@gmail.com

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK :)

IF YOU READ ALL THAT COMMENT 'COOKIE'

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

FOLLOW MY TWITTER @1d_spn_love

TILL NEXT TIME

BAII