Chapter 13

Skylar's P.O.V

Days passed, today's the day that Zayn leaves. I just woke up a while ago and right now we're all watching a movie. I'm not really sure what it's called, but the acting in it is terrible that's for sure.

"But Jackie, I-I love you." The main character Jacob says.

"But I don't." Jackie said. She pulled out a gun and shot Jacob right in the heart; and with that, the movie ended.

"That was the stupidest movie ever." Niall said.

"Agreed." Waliyha and I say. I look over at her, grab some popcorn and put it down her shirt. She looks at me wide eyed and does the same. Liam looks over at us with a smirk on his face.

"FOOD FIGHT!" He yells. The next thing you know, there's popcorn down my shirt, licorice in my hair, and I'm drenched in Pepsi.

"Erm...How are we going to clean this up?" Harry asks.

"If we don't clean it in time I'm blaming Liam." Zayn yells. Liam looks over at Zayn wide eyed. Well he did start it all. Don't go looking at me and Waliyha, Liam was the one who announced it. I can't believe that people actually think Liam is the sensible one. Louis groans and starts cleaning up all the food. Safaa and Zayn start cleaning up the popcorn, Niall, Louis and I are picking up the cans of Pepsi and Liam, Harry and Waliyha start picking up the licorice.

About an hour later, everything is cleaned up and we're all taking showers because we're all sticky and we smell. Everyone is already out except for Liam. Louis is freaking out because they were supposed to be at the airport almost an hour ago. Finally after a long wait Liam comes downstairs.

"What took you so long we're late!" Niall exclaims. Liam blushes a crimson red, embarrassed that he made everyone late; personally I find it quite funny. We all rush outside into the cars. We decided to say goodbye at the airport since it would be easier. Everyone's family is going to be their. As the car starts driving I fall into a deep sleep.

***

*Dream*

"I love you so much." A guy says. Whoa! I can see everything that's happening! That is so cool! I walk closer to the guy and the girl but I still can't see their faces.

"I love you to." The girl says. Suddenly the guy starts to grab the girl. She cant move. She starts screaming and yelling but I can't figure out what they're saying. It all sounds muffled. The screams get louder and louder then suddenly, it all goes black.

"Hello?!" I yell out. In just seconds, a face pops up and yells,

"WATCH OUT!"

I start hearing my name.

"Skylar! Sky wake up!" Then suddenly, I jolt up awake.

*End of dream*

"Sky!" Waliyha yells. I look over at her and everyone else in the car. They're all staring at me.

"What happened?" I ask.

"We've been trying to wake you up for ten minutes you weren't waking up." Louis tells me.

"Oh" I mumble. We all get out of the car and walk inside the airport. The whole time all I can think about was that dream.

Who was the girl?

Who was the guy?

What did it mean by 'Watch out'?

Why couldn't I wake up?