Chapter 23

WHEN IT SAYS PLAY THE SONG ON THE SIDE PLEASE PLAY

_______________________________________________

Skylar's POV

"Hey Doniya, can you take me to go dye my hair?"" I asked. It was around 2:00pm and I was standing outside Doniya's room hoping she would take me to dye my hair.

"You want to dye your hair?" She asked unsure.

"Not all of it." I assured her. "Just the ends."

"Oh okay, just let me change. I'll meet you downstairs." I nodded. Closing her door, I went downstairs and waited for Doniya. It's been a few weeks since New Years and Zayn left to go back on tour. This also means that I went back to school. It's Saturday so that means I get 2 days free of that hell hole. Luckily, the snow melted pretty fast, so its not bad weather outside. A few minutes later Doniya came downstairs. We got into the car and drove to the place where you dye your hair. Um, I don't know what it's called. Don't blame me, I don't know these things. When we got there, the lady asked the desk came up to us.

"Hi, welcome to Sally's Salon, what can I do for you today?" She asked.

"I'd like to dip dye my hair." I told her.

"Alright what color?"

"Red."

"Alright, follow me." We walked over to the back of the Salon. She showed me what the red would look like, before she dyed it.

**

"Alright, what do you think?" She held a mirror up to show me what I looked like. Personally, I thought it looked really good.

"Thank you, I love it!" I told her. Once Doniya finished paying we drove home. The ride back was silent, but a peaceful one.

"Could you tell mum that I'll be back in a few hours? I'm going out with some friends." Doniya asked me. I nodded and went inside. Mum was sitting beside dad, watching a movie that was on TV. They both looked up and saw my new hair.

"You look amazing." Dad complimented.

"You should do it regularly." Mum said.

"Thanks, also Doniya said that she was going out with a few friends and that she'll be back in a few hours." I told them. They nodded. I went upstairs and walked into my room. Waliyha was on my bed, on her laptop, doing a twitcam. When she saw be come in she motioned me to come over. I took a seat beside her, waving at the people watching.

"Hi everyone!" I said smiling. Loads of comments filled saying that they loved what I did with my hair. There were a few hatful ones, but I tried my best to ignore them.

"Alright, so us being the weirdos we are, we have nothing to do so, leave the country you live in and your phone number and you might just get a call from us." Waliyha said. A bunch of people left the names of where they lived and their phone numbers. Waliyha got out her phone and told me to read a number. Picking the first one I saw. I told her the number.

"123-456-789" I said. She put the phone on speaker and let it ring a few times.

"Hello?" A girl said.

"Hi!" Waliyha and I yelled.

"It's Skylar and Waliyha!" I yelled. The girl on the other line screamed. It was really funny.

"Oh my god! Hi!" She yelled.

"Hi." Waliyha replied.

"Okay, question of the day. What's your favorite color?" I asked her.