Chapter 16

Skylar's POV

"Did you bring the rainbow sprinkles?" I asked Razeeah.

"Yeah. I didn't know how many we were going to need so I just bought the biggest one they had." She tells me. It's been about two weeks and Razeeah and I are baking a cake at my house. I looked over at Razeeah and saw how big the container of rainbow sprinkles were. Damn.

"Whoa....." I widen my eyes.

"Hey, it's not that big..."

"Yeah, your right, it's huge!"

She starts laughing. I get out a big bowl and start mixing the ingredients while Razeeah puts them in.

"Okay, time for the sprinkles." Razeeah said.

"How much do we put in?" I wonder.

"How about all?" We shrug and open the container on sprinkles

"You pour it in and I'll mix it, okay?" I tell her. She nods. Once we finished that, we poured it in a big square pan.

"Is it just me or does it just look like a rainbow?" Razeeah asks. I take a look and it does just look like a rainbow. Wow. Once we put it in the oven, I start getting a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Uh, Sky? Are you okay?" She asks. I ignore her and run towards the bathroom. The next thing I know, I'm puking in a toilet. Again. Razeeah comes in and pulls my hair back. Once that's done, Razeeah starts rubbing my back.

"I'm fine." I assure her. She sighs. We get up and start watching TV while the cake bakes. Suddenly, Razeeah's phone rings.

"Hello? Hi mum, Now? Why? Okay, okay fine." She hangs up the phone and gets up.

"What did your mum want?"

"She says I have to come home. Apparently I'm leaving the house to much. Let me know how the cake turns out and feel better! See ya." As she leaves mum walks in.

"Just so you know it's Safaa's birthday tomorrow so don't make any plans okay?" She tells me.

"Okay. Wait, what's the date tomorrow?"

"The 15th, now I have to go and get a present for her I'll be home in a few hours. Love you." She gives me a kiss on the cheek then leaves. I don't move from my spot. I'm probably standing there for 5 mins before I move. As soon as I do a run towards my phone and dial Eleanor's number. A little while back, Louis introduced me to El and we seemed to click right away. After a few rings, she finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"El? It's Sky, Where are you?"

"I'm at the Cinema with my friends. Why?"

"In Bradford?"

"Yeah. Is everything okay?"

"I need you to come over right now." By now I was crying and my voice was shaky.

"Sky...what happened?" She asked hastily.

"Just please get over here."

"Okay I'm on my way." I hang up the phone and stat pacing back and forth waiting for her to arrive.

Eleanor's POV

As soon as I heard Sky crying, I knew something wasn't right.

"Guys, I have to go. Something really important came up. Tell me how the movie went."

"Alright, bye!" Everyone said. I got into my car and drove to her house. Luckily its not that far of a drive. Just minutes later I arrive at her house. I knock waiting for an answer. The door opens and reveals Sky drenched in tears.

"Sky oh my god! What happened?" I guide her inside and sit her down on the sofa.

"I-I might be p-pregnant." I gasp.

"Sky! WHAT THE FUCK? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" I exclaimed. She just started sobbing more.

"H-he r-raped me." That hit me like a ton of bricks. You see, since I'm an only child I care and protect Sky like my own sister.

"Who...?" I ask softly.

Skylar's POV

"Who..?." Eleanor asked. So I spilled. Everything that happened since I've come here, to earlier today, when I found out my period was late.

"Sky...you need to tell Zayn."

"I can't tell Zayn, and you can't either. Pleas El I'm begging you" She thinks for a while then finally answers.

"Okay, I won't tell Zayn."

"Thank you so much!"

"Now come one, get in the car."

"Where are we going?"

"To the store, we need to buy you a pregnancy test." She tells me. We get into the car and drive to the nearest store. Once we got there we went to the section where they have all the stuff.

"Which one do we get?" I ask her.

"I have no idea." She replied. There were so many different ones with a bunch of different things on them. El picks up about 5 or 6 different ones. We walk over to the cashier. As she checks out the items I hear her mumble 'Slut' under her breath. I just hope Eleanor didn't hear.

"Excuse me?" She said. Well, looks like I spoke to soon. "Did you even think before you fucking said that? What if their not fucking for her?" Never thought I would hear that coming from her mouth. The girl is left speechless as we leave.

"Um, thanks." I mumble.

"No problem" We walk back to the car and drive back home. Once we got to the house El gave me the tests.

"Uh, how am I supposed to use this? I ask.

"Says here that you have to pee on the stick part, then wait five minutes." Okay, ewe.

"Did you have to get 6 of them?" I ask. She nodded. I get all the tests and go into the washroom. Once I'm done doing...well...that, I start waiting.

"Does it say anything yet?" She asks.

"Nothing yet." I reply. After 5 minutes I check all the tests.

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive

Fuck

__________________________________________________

A/N: Haii!! Okay so I finally finished this chapter! It would have been up earlier but I had to help my brother clean out the garage with took forever.

So I started fasting a few days ago and im literally like dying each day

Follow me on twitter! @1d_saved_me_13

Leave your thoughts o this chapter below please!

I guess that's it...

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND TELL PEOPLE

TILL NEXT TIME

BAII!