Chapter 2

I woke up on a river bed , under a brick bridge near some row homes everything looked out of date. Small boats with  fisherman on top of them. Some stared and others tried to look away, probably think about what God only knows happened. If I had to take a guess at what they were thinking they would all be right? Kidnapped, sexual harassment, enslaved, shot at, the whole nine yards.
Blood was still draining from my arm and I felt weak and cold from the temperature from the water.

Suddenly a girl with mid-length blonde hair and brown eyes walked up to me. "Oh my gosh are you okay?," she ask in concern and extend her hand to me which I gratefully accepted with my not injured hand while pulling my self up.
I looked down at myself to see slightly shredded dress that stuck to my skin, due to the water.
" I'm fine, thank you, although I don't have the slightest clue where I am." " Your in magnolia." She said with a smile. Magnolia, this isn't magnolia, I looked around to make sure I was right . "You must be mistaken, magnolia is a hotel."I said looking around at my surroundings.
"Magnolia is a town in Fiore," I looked at the girl again
Is this some kind of déjà vu because I feel like I know her.
"what, firstly I am supposed to be in the United States!"
"never heard of that place." Confusion planted across her face.
I felt like the world was getting darker and that everything was collapsing right in front of me until finally I blacked out.

-----------------------------------------
"Hey you okay" my vision was hazy coming accustomed with my new surroundings in a bedroom and to see her. I thought it was a dream and I was back at the 'other' magnolia but the relief of freedom knocked me straight in my head as it connect with the girl when I sat up abruptly giving us both a migraine.
" I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Lucy Heartfilia. What's yours." She said while rubbing her forehead.
"I'm Skyar, nice to meet you"
" So Skylar where did you come from, you seem to be lost"
" I am, I come from far away from here, even though I don't know where here is" I whisper the last part so she wouldn't think I'm crazy. She giggled and smiled knowingly.
"Are you from Edolas."
" what's that "
" It's a different dimension but similar to ours. This dimension is called earth-land."
" I don't think I'm from that place but from another one I guess."
"Oh cool, I get to meet someone from another dimension. Wanna be friends? Oh and since you don't have any other place to go,wanna stay here?Oh but you're going to have to contribute to the rent. Oh and how about you join my guild so you earn money, wanna work there, it'll be so fun and we can go on quests together and travel.I wonder if you use magic in your world do you." The clasps her hands together and shook like a bunny on crack, yet there seem to appear hearts in her eyes as if she got a new toy for Christmas. I bus out laughing, harder then I every laughed before and I haven't laughed in a long time. She stopped rambling just to look.
" first, I would love to stay here.
Second, I don't have a problem earning my keep.
Third, sure I would love to join the guild and do all those fun stuff with you.
Fourth, no people from my world don't have magic.
And finally fifth, YOU TALK A LOT!! I like it"
Even though I miss Laila a lot doesn't mean I shouldn't make new friends. By the way Laila looks a lot like Lucy but in her late thirties.

"How about tomorrow we go to the guild to get you joined." She said with a small smile. Now I get that she is calm then abruptly super hipper just like Laila.

And then just like that we become friends.

---------------

Sky, sky.
What who are you?
Come to the blossom tree.
     What?
That voice woke me from my slumber, and a force tugs at me like my heart is being pulled by a tight rope. Lucy sleeps soundly next to me exhaling small snores of exhaustion from this exciting day. I quietly try to get out the bed when I hear "sky" come from the sleeping girl with that all the bones in my body froze. I kept walking and was finally outside the apartment and into the chilly air with only covering I had was a spaghetti trap silk night gown.  I continued to walk in the frost bitten air until I came to a hill in the middle of town with one big magnolia tree and some small one surrounding it. The magnolia blossoms danced with the wind and separated from the tree to join the others in a parade of pedals. They glowed in a florescent rainbow and shone as bright as the stars in the sky. No one was around to see this beautiful sight but me. I went to the tree and there appeared the same girl that sent me here.