Rescued By The Saviour (Black Veil Brides fanfic)

"OH MY JINXX! YOU DID IT YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!!" Tomarrows my 19th birthday and my boyfriend had just gotten me tickets to the greatest band known to man! Black Veil Brides!!! Adam had said before that he would one day get me tickets to one of their concerts but I never believed he would. We always faught so I thought he would think I didn't disurve it. "I told you I would didnt I? happy earlie birthday Kenadee" Before he could say anything else I planted a kiss on his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands were on my waist "when is it?" "tomarrow, its kinda far so we'll have to wake up earlie" I nodded and grinned so big it looked like I could fit a hanger in my mouth. I looked at the tickets and counted a total of 3. " whos the third for though?" I thought it would be a thing for just me and adam but itd be nice to have a friend with me too. " well I figured we could bring Grace..." out of all people, Grace? Grace and I were friends up intill middle school. We we best friends till she became a bitch and just stopped hanging out with me. In other words we grew apart..alot. She seems more like a preppy kinda of chick though so I dont know why he'd say her. They had been hanging out alot but I just shrugged it off. " well umm ok ,she can sleep on the couch I guess" "ok, ill go call her" as he walked away with his phone in his hand I went to my room to pick out an outfit for tomarrow. Im not very good at this so I usally get help from my best friend Amanda. Speaking of which I need to tell her about the tickets. I picked up my phone and found her contact.

DUDE ADAM GOT ME BVB TICKETS!!!- Kenadee

This joke isnt funny -.- did someone put you up to this? -Amanda

like me Amanda was a huge fan of Black Veil Brides. their music, like every other fan, got us through alot especially me.

Im not lying 0.0 call me -Kenadee

After the text had been sent adam had walked in. "im gonna go do a few things, work stuff, then im gonna pick up Grace she said she'd need a ride" "ok call me when your on your way home" after he walked out my phone started to ring coffin by Black Veil Brides.

"DONT LIE TO ME WOMEN I SWEAR TO GOD!!!"

Amanda had been screaming throught the phone at this point and I had the phone about a foot away from my ear.

"just come over and help me pick out a outfit will you!"

tomarrow would be one of the best days of my life! and itd be with my boyfriend of 3 years and Grace. what could go wrong?

__________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

this is my first fan fiction so please be nice /.\ but i also wanna know if its good so tell me if it isnt but not in a mean way ok. if its good im gonna try to update everyday. bye! :D