"Huh, I still can't get over the world journey crap thing. Why would he do that?!" Naruto yelled.

"Relax Naruto."

Naruto folded his arms, "Psh. He better get his butt back here anytime soon now."

"Well I am already back, usuratonkachi." A deep voice said behind him.

"Yikes!" Naruto schreeched as he turned around and jumped backwards. He saw Sasuke standing at the doorway, all high and mighty (pffft), coming here without anyone noticing.

"Hn."

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura smiled.

Sasuke's eyes softened, "Sakura."

He walked towards Sakura and sat on the bedside, placing his hands gently on her stomach.

"So I am not yet late, right?" he asked.

"Obviously."

"Then when will the baby come out?"

"Anytim-AAHHH!"

Her reply was cut off from her loud and painful scream.

"S-sakura, what happened?"

"Sasuke-kun, t-the water broke. I-itai..."

Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened.

"Naruto, call the nurse. Quick!" Sasuke demanded.

Naruto nodded and went out of the room.

"Hang on there, Sakura! It'll be fine," Sasuke said as he gripped her hand tightly.

"S-shannaro! The baby is pushing her way out!"

Then some nurses came, including Shizune.

"Sasuke, please go out of the room until further notice," Shizune ordered.

Sasuke looked hesitant. He eyed Sakura.

"S-sasuke-kun, I'll be f-fine. J-just go for a m-moment."

Sasuke sighed and left the room.

He sat on a bench nearby, feeling extremely nervous, yet excited.

He heard Sakura's painful cries and screams of 'shannaro'.

That made him more nervous than ever.

Two and a half hours later.....

Shizune walked towards Sasuke.

He looked up and stood up quickly.

He asked, "How is it?"

"Congratulations! As we have expected, it's a healthy baby girl!" Shizune congratulated, "Please enter the room if you want to see th-"

Sasuke sprinted off towards the room without letting Shizune finish her words.

Shizune shook her head and sighed, "Boys are weird."

"Sakura!" Sasuke called and sat on the Sakura's bedside again.

He saw Sakura panting, trying to catch her breathes, but she's smiling.

She was holding the baby girl. She is neatly wrapped in blankets and she is sleeping peacefully right now. She is so cute! She has Sasuke's hair, Sakura's face shape, and her eyes, he couldn't make sure if it's his or Sakura's eye color.

"Sasuke-kun, would you like to hold her?" Sakura asked.

Sasuke nodded. His slightly trembling arms took the baby carefully from Sakura's.

He looked at the baby carefully.

"She's beautiful...." Sasuke whispered.

Sakura chuckled lightly, "Isn't she?"

"What should we name her?" Sakura asked.

"I have thought about it before, and I suppose it should be Sarada," Sasuke suggested.

"Why are we naming our child salad?" Sakura asked.

"No, it doesn't mean salad. The first letter 'Sa' is from both of our name's first letter. The second letter 'Ra' is from your name's last letter. The last letter 'da' is specifically from Itachi's 'ta."

ta (タ) -> da (ダ)

"I guess that's a fine name. And you did put a lot of thought on it," Sakura agreed. "I love the name."

Sasuke gave her a smile, "Sakura, thank you. Thank you for giving birth to the baby. Thank you for helping me to revive the Uchiha clan. Thank you for being the mother of our child and....

Thank you for being my wife. I love you."

"Sasuke-kun, I love you too," Sakura replied, a blush on her face.

Sasuke gave her a kiss, just as sweet and loving as the kiss that Naruto and Hinata shared.

As they pulled back, a nurse went into the room, "Sakura-san, Sasuke-san, we have to give the baby a bath, and also put the baby on the nursery room."

"Hn," Sasuke gave the baby to the nurse.

The nurse went to the nursery room and placed Sarada next to Boruto who was taken back there a while ago.

Both of them slept peacefully, not minding the outside world at all.

うずまきボルト - うちはサラダ

And unknown to them, a dark silhouette was watching them from afar......

"Watch out,

I am everywhere....."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The end! Well not really!

I know that Sarada's birth is in one of Orochimaru's hideout but hey! As you know, the future is changing a bit. But still it still have the same happy ending blablabla. And who is the person at the end of the story? Well, you'll find out soon.

Anyway, thank you all for reading my story and please wait for further notice of the sequel's information.

And yes, I know that the ending is lame and all. Don't blame me! I'm still a young reader, still going to school.

Keep voting and commenting~☆!

See you soon, my readers!