Chapter 10

Last night, 2:00 AM.....

Sarada was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about....errrr....tomatoes....and Boruto, but suddenly her window broke, making crashing sounds.

She quickly woke up, taking her kunai in instinct and looked at the person who broke into her room.

Well, a person and a shark...actually.

It was none other than Deidara and Kisame.

'Huh? Aren't they from the Akatsuki? Deidara and Kisame? Oh god, this is bad. What do they want from me?' Sarada thought as her brows furrowed, and she activated her sharingan.

"Hey! The girl has the sharingan, un!!" Deidara said.

"Should we take her to leader-sama?" Kisame asked.

"Sure, un!! But don't we have to bring Itachi's little brother?" Deidara asked.

"Well leader-sama said that he only need his sharingan eyes for something, but since this girl has them too, why don't we take her?" Kisame replied.

"Good idea, un! But....I thought Itachi and his little brother are the only one left in the Uchiha Clan," Deidara agreed.

"About that, we'll just investigate about it later," Kisame said.

'They were literally speaking out loud,' Sarada sweatdropped, 'No, I must focus right now! If I don't keep my guard on they can kill me in an instant!'

"What are you doing here?!" Sarada asked with a threatening voice.

"None of your business, lil girl," Kisame said as he disappeared in a flash of light.

Sarada gasped and sensed Kisame's chakra behind her, and was about to turn around but-

THUD!

"Okay, good. She is now unconscious. Let's take her to leader-sama, un!" Deidara said, picking Sarada up.

Now....

Sarada woke up and found herself in Deidara's arms, and in a dark and scary room. She looked around and saw all of the Akatsuki members, including Pein.

"She woke up, un!" Deidara chirped.

"Why did you take this child here? We need Itachi's little brother, not her," Pein retorted, but his face was still calm.

"Well, you said that you need the Sharingan eyes, and she has it, so yeah," Kisame answered.

Pein looked at her with wide eyes.

Itachi stepped forward, scanning the girl with his own sharingan, before his eyes got wide too.

"Impossible! She really does have the sharingan! But how?! I killed all of the Uchihas, except otouto," he exclaimed.

Sarada turned to look at Itachi, 'Is that......Itachi jii-san?'

"Hm....girl, say your name," Pein ordered.

Sarada looked back at Pein, and glared at him with her now-activated-sharingan eyes, 'Who is he to order me?'

"Well, it is true after all. She does have the sharingan," Pein said, slight amusement glinting in his eyes.

Konan stepped forward and gave Sarada a warm smile, "Hi there. My name is Konan. Can I know your name?"

Sarada scoffed, "Hn. Sarada Uchiha."

"Well lookie here. Another very good talker," both Zetsu scoffed(and you should notice the sarcasm in his...their speech), "I hope she tastes goo- Not now Black Zetsu!!"

Sarada sweatdropped at both Zetsu.

"Sarada-chan!! Hi! Tobi's name is Tobi and Tobi thinks Sarada-chan is cute!" Tobi came into the scene.

'Huh....are the Akatsuki members really that weird.....and creepy? Well not ojii-san and Konan-san of course,' Sarada sighed inwardly.

Then she noticed Itachi coming towards her. She looked up so that she could see his face (Well she is much shorter than him, right?).

"Hn. How are you an Uchiha?" He asked with a very stern and cold voice.

"Well, you see...I'm not sure if you believe me but..." Sarada motioned him to get closer, putting her hand over her mouth to whisper something.

She told everything to him, and his eyes widened.

Itachi straightened himself up again, and said, "How can I believe you? It can be some nonsense."

"Psh, if I tell you the real truth about the Uchiha massacre, would you believe me?" Sarada asked.

Itachi's eyes widened more and hesitated, but then nodded.

Sarada said everything to him.

"Hn. I guess I could believe you, but why would you say this to me?" He asked.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out later," Sarada grinned.

"Hn. Can I ask you something? Who are your parents?" Itachi asked.

Sarada smiled, "Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha."

Itachi gave out a small gasp, "T-that means...."

"Yup. You're my jii-san!" Sarada said to him. "This is why I said everything to you!"

Itachi was in a shock, but then smiled, 'I am so proud of you, otouto....'

He looked at Sarada and poked her in the forehead. Sarada was suprised, but also happy. She shyly touched her forehead.

Fortunately for them, neither of the Akatsuki members heard their conversation.

Then Itachi remembered something that made him frown.

He walked towards Pein and said, "I don't think that we should take her eyes. She's too young."

Pein scoffed, "We do not give any mercy, Itachi, remember that."

"But leader-sama-"

BOOM!!