Chapter 17

In the morning, in Naruto's house....

"Wake up Boruto!" Hinata called.

"Hmm.." Boruto groaned and rubbed his eyes in sleepiness. He sat up on the bed and looked at Hinata.

"Boruto, could you wake up little Naruto?" She asked.

"Hm...sure," he yawned and went to younger Naruto's room.

"Wake up," he yelled tiredly, shaking the young man who is sleeping on the bed, snoring loudly, drooling.

"Mm...ramen.." the only response he got.

Then Boruto got an idea.

He bounced on Naruto's bed and yelled, "Look! There is a enormous bowl of ramen in front of the house!!"

"Where?!" Naruto exclaimed as he woke up, standing on the bed and ran forward, but to his unfortune, Boruto was still bouncing on the bed, right jn front of him.

So he bumped into Boruto and they both fell down.

Naruto fell on top of Boruto, and....

Their lips connected.

"EWWW!!!" they screamed and stood up, pushing each other and gagged.

"This is just as worse as when teme and I kissed!" Naruto exclaimed.

"This is worse than when I kissed Sarada-chan accidentally!" Boruto cried.

And so the day began with that.

(This NaruBoru moment is dedicated to AhmadShahir7 who requested it)

At the dining room, Boruto and younger Naruto ate silently while glaring at each other. Hinata and Himawari who are confused, decided to ask them, "What's wrong?"

Naruto finally snapped, "It's all your fault! You lied to me saying that there is an enormous bowl of ramen in front of the house! And you fuckin kissed me!"

Hinata sighed and closed Himawari's innocent ears.

Boruto snapped too, "Well it is the only way to wake you up! I tried so many ways to wake you up and failed! Besides, I didn't know that your reaction would be like that!"

"What do you expect I love ramen!"

"Well that doesn't exp-"

"Enough you two!" Hinata shut them up. The two of them looked at Hinata in shock.

Hinata blushed in embarassment in what she did.

"Just stop quarreling at eat peacefully," she said nicely.

The two of them nodded, scared.

In the Uchiha Compound......

Younger Sasuke woke up and left the room, getting a glass of drink.

Then as he passed the hallways, he saw Sarada getting out of her room and went somewhere.

"Sara-" he tried to call but paused when he saw her entering older Sasuke and Sakura's room.

Then he heard, "Mama! Papa! Wake up! It's morning already!!"

He also heard the bed bouncing about.

Then he heard his older self groan, "Hn..Sarada stop bouncing on the bed..."

"Can't you just say good morning, papa?"

"*giggle*, good morning Sarada-chan!"

"See? Mama didn't complain at all, unlike papa!"

"Hnng....fine. Good morning."

"Good morning to you too, papa, mama!"

Then the sound of bouncing stopped.

Older Sakura left the room to go to the kitchen, not noticing younger Sasuke.

Sarada followed, but this time, she noticed him.

"Oh! Little papa! Good morning!" She called sweetly.

Younger Sasuke can't help but smile and ruffle her hair -I mean, who can resist the cute Uchiha's cuteness, "Hn..good morning."

Then younger Sakura came, smiling at Sarada, "Good morning, Sarada-chan!"

Younger Sasuke smirked, "Both Sakuras are just the same."

(If you don't know what he meant, check both Sakura's good mornings to Sarada.)

Then older Sakura called, "Breakfast is ready!"

Then everyone went to the dining room to have breakfast.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Okay enough joking. The next chapter will definitely be about bringing back the younger team 7 to the timeline they belong to. Still planning how it will go like. Bye! See you in the next chapter!

Vote and comment~☆!