24

There were 10 minutes for the next bus directed to Seoul to come. Jimin was getting nervous. He looked around him, he was leaving his hometown, the place where he lived for 17 years. It made him somehow sad, although it was only temporary. Yoongi promised to come back with him whenever he felt like it. Being away from that school, from the bullying, from hoseok, relieved him. He will start a new life, maybe find new ambitions, with yoongi right beside him. He smiled at the thought of living with yoongi under the same roof but he was getting nervous. He didnt know the latter's parents, even though he said they were pretty nice and welcoming, even though he heard yoongi talking with his mom on the phone the day before and heard the soothing words she said willing to do anything to help, he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. His train of thoughts was cut by yoongi tugging on his sleeve telling him that the bus already came. They hurried and put the luggage inside. It wasn't much, just a suitcase containing jimin's clothes nothing more. The ride was 6 hours long and jimin wasn't sure how he was going to stay still all this time. Yoongi however wasn't feeling nervous or anything, he made sure to buy enough snacks and drinks so that they wouldn't feel bored. He noticed jimin being tense though and he passed it as mere awkwardness for not being around each other for so long. He reached for his hand slowly and patted it making jimin relax and grab it then smile at him ; eyes turning into crescents, lips curving making his cheeks puff even more if it was even possible. It warmed yoongi's heart, he had the sudden feeling that he wanted to protect the precious creature no matter what. Yoongi knew that this was love and smiled at the thought.
Jimin started to talk more, like asking how Seoul is and the kind of school yoongi goes too, it made the older happy to answer whatever question was directed at him. He was never the talkative type but with jimin, he might be one. The first two hours passed as mere chatting, the rest passed rather fast since the both of them slept. Yoongi woke up first feeling his shoulder numb as hell because jimin was leaning on it. He loved the way the younger smelled and wished they would stay that way forever but they didn't have all the time of the world.
They already arrived at their destination. Yoongi shook jimin lightly making the boy perk up and it took him a while to recognise his surroundings.

As they got off the bus, jimin stretched loudly making yoongi chuckle and ruffle his hair making his cheeks tint a beautiful shade of red. The combination with his honey like tan skin made it absolutely adorable and yoongi found himself staring at how pretty the boy was.

Jimin looked anxiously around him, even though he was right beside yoongi, he felt lost. He approached the older then shyly grabbed his index finger. Deep inside, he felt safe by the slight touch and it made yoongi warm up as well. They walked slowly chatting from time to time but it was mostly a comfortable silence. As they reached yoongi's home, jimin was left mouth hanging open. It was no joke when yoongi said his parents were rich. The older was too excited to even notice , he just ran towards the door and knocked hastily. Jimin was still processing what was happening. The garden was too beautiful, the flowers were too pretty and he wanted to go contemplate them right away but his attention was snapped back by a soft voice calling to him. And the source of that voice was just as soft, he smiled as the woman smiled at him.

"Yoongi is this jimin?"

Yoongi nodded.

" Hello I'm park jimin and I'm from Busan, nice to meet you I think you're yoongi hyung's sister?"

The woman just laughed and gave yoongi a good slap on the back.

" No dear I'm this rascal's mother I'm surprised you thought I was that young but I'm glad to meet you, welcome home sweetheart "

Jimin blushed and nodded and that was when the older woman turned to yoongi and winked as she whispered under her breath

" nice catch son"