18

The next day yoongi was depressed to the core. He felt like his whole world crashed as jimin cheered for him and another guy who didnt exist.

Heartbreaks can kill

He had to go through a philosophical lesson from namjoon as he told him that jimin didnt really like him the way he does.

Disappointment, intimidation, anger

That was all yoongi was feeling at the moment, he wanted to sleep his pains out for the whole day but he can't just skip class since his exams are around the corner.

As he was deep in thought sipping slowly his banana milk, his legs started hurting and that was because taehyung was sitting on his lap and bouncing preventing the blood from circulating in his thighs.
Yoongi wasn't in the mood to protest so he just adjusted taehyung on his lap and hugged his waist as he sighed.

The boy who was meaning to disturb yoongi and receive a playful slap or two on the head was now frowning because of the strange behaviour of the latter.
He patted the boy's pale hands and started tracing circles on them trying to cheer up yoongi.

The silver haired boy let out a loud sigh by the time jungkook entered the classroom with a bag full of probably junk food. The boy frowned as well and showed a concerned look to tae who was still focused thinking of a way to cheer his favourite hyung up.

"Yoongi hyung you know you can talk to us right?"

Yoongi just nodded and smiled slightly warming up at the act of his friends.
He decided to not just stay there and feel depressed the whole day. He thought it was selfish of him to think jimin might've liked him. But he decided to not just give up.

He started tickling taehyung until the boy gave in and was on the floor laughing, jungkook was laughing at how funny taehyung looked. That's when jin and namjoon came and joined the loud gang.

They all started to eat together and yoongi was determined to not just give up. He was going to protect jimin at all costs and convince him to meet one day. Even if he didn't love him back, he was still a precious friend.