23

Yoongi woke up to the sound of jimin hissing in pain in the other room. He rushed there only to realise that the boy was only having a nightmare; a horrible nightmare.
Now wearing his oversized clothes, yoongi could notice the bruises all over his body. He gently woke jimin up, the younger just sobbed harder as he came into realisation and yoongi could swear his heart shattered into little pieces. He wasn't going to touch him nor hug him because jimin was clearly not keen on skinship rather it made him gag and want to rot his skin. He just patted his back through the fabric and told him that it was okay and that everything was alright. However, jimin just held yoongi's hand and hugged it tightly in hope of calming down his heart beat. And it worked. He just looked longily at yoongi and said in a soft voice
"Please sleep with me I'm scared"

The older nodded, although the sight was too tempting to not jump on the boy and kiss his plump lips he wasn't going to do anything. He was going to wait for the right time to make the right move. He climbed slowly on the bed, jimin flinched at the contact of yoongi's hands with his shoulders but still relaxed as he layed his head on the latter's chest listening carefully to his steady heart beats. Jimin didnt feel like sleeping and neither did yoongi. He suddenly took a deep breath then said

"You look even more handsome in real life hyung"

Jimin couldn't of course see the smile that yoongi wore as soon as he said that, it made the boy extremely happy that he just wanted to pepper him with kisses.

" you're even more beautiful jiminnie, just like an angel "

The younger just blushed and smiled softly

" No one has said that to me before, aside from you "

" I'll make sure to tell you that everyday so that I'll make it up for you then "

Jimin giggled and if it wasn't creepy yoongi would've asked him to repeat the sound again to record it and listen to it everyday. As much as he loved music, this sound was far soothing than any other sound he heard.
It caught yoongi by surprise when jimin tangled their legs together and approached him more and more. It was too adorable yoongi was internally screaming deep inside.

" you know hyung I'm so grateful to have you here I never got to say this but thank you for coming"

"Of course I'd come jiminnie I was really worried when you suddenly deactivated and couldn't catch a glimpse of you so I'm really glad I found you"

Jimin sighed and nodded. Yoongi kept on talking about how namjoon got really worried about him and how welcoming are his parents so that he wouldn't have to worry about being a burden. Truth to be told, yoongi was determined to bring jimin with him since day one. He couldn't just watch the love of his life suffer on his own. He wanted to help him so badly but since the boy kept on refusing he couldn't just do anything. He was wishing for jimin to maybe like him and return his feelings one day. He gave one last kiss on jimin's head after whispering sweet nothings to him like being finally safe now that he is in yoongi's arms. The pair drifted to sleep just like that enjoying each other's warmth.

_

The next day, jimin woke up to the scent of freshly made pancakes. He tiptoed to the kitchen only to find yoongi preparing their breakfast making him mentally praise himself for deciding that one day to make a twitter account. Yoongi got suddenly bashful as he noticed the other's presence. He grabbed his hand after asking the permission and led him gently to his seat watching in awe the adorable sight of a messy haired jimin in front of him. They ate as they chatted and yoongi was grateful for the fact that jimin seemed to be more open than the day before and his giggles were more high pitched.
Right after they finished breakfast, jimin went to start packing and yoongi stayed to do the dishes.