21

His black bangs fell beautifully on his face, hiding his eyes but still made him look absolutely flawless with the contrast of his tan skin.

Yoongi gulped. If the boy looked perfect in pics then he must be a fallen angel in real life. However, the dark circles under his eyes screamed that he didn't sleep for days, the bruise on the corner of his mouth made it clear that he was beat up badly, add it to the ropes that painfully tied his hands and legs. Yoongi just wanted to go back and give more kicks to hoseok.

He approached the bed slowly, hands shaking, he was too nervous, too tired, too desperate.

"Jimin?"

He said weakly and it came out as whisper. He repeated it. Again and again. Jimin seemed to be in some other world not managing to hear yoongi calling for him or maybe just passed it as a dream from which he didn't want to wake up.

As he slowly opened his eyes and blinked, hissing at the pain he was feeling he came across dark brown eyes staring intensely at him. He knew those eyes so well. He blinked once, twice , they were still there. Was he dreaming? No, he was proven wrong as he felt hot tears stain his cheeks from the impact of being hugged tightly by one soft creature non other than min yoongi. It took him a while to hug back. He was still processing things. He had tons of questions but he stayed silent. Sniffling in the crook of yoongi's neck smelling the sweat and the slight fragrance of peach.

Both boys were shaking too engrossed in their thoughts until yoongi decided to break the hug and say

"I missed you jiminnie"

Jimin could swear his heart melted into a puddle and he was on the edge of fainting. He wasn't dreaming and this felt so real. Yoongi's lips curved into a gentle smile making his lips curve as well.

"I missed you too hyung"

_
I feel so bad for making hoseok the bad one he is such a sunshine he doesn't deserve this I hate myself.