05

Jimin POV

I woke up early again because of a nightmare.
It has become a daily routine for me.
I didn't feel like going back to sleep so I went on twitter and started tweeting about random things.
I then noticed the messages yoongi sent and felt guilty for not replying.
I sent him a message telling him that I fell asleep yesterday then stalked his account.
He is really an interesting person,his tweets are gold,he is like an idol for me plus he looks literally like a doll. Totally perfect unlike me.
I wonder why he still talks to me. I'm neither entertaining nor interesting. I'm just lame.
I got bored since no one was active so I went to take a shower.
There I stared at my ugly figure and the fat I had all over my body which made me feel disgusting.
I hate that face with chubby cheeks so much.
I hate myself.
I took a cold shower.
I like it cold because It makes me feel numb and I like that feeling.
I don't care if I catch a cold.
If those sweet minutes that make me forget about life would result in me getting sick then I don't mind it at all.

Once I was done, I started thinking about what was coming ahead of me that day.
About what I was going to go through and all the bad things I was going to hear reminding me of how truly ugly I am.
I looked over at the razor and grabbed it.
I stared intensely and thought it's not a bad idea since I'm going to be quick. I started cutting and it hurt me but the pain soon faded as I enjoyed the pretty red color that ran over my wrists.
I came into my senses and realized I had to go. I wore my sweater with long sleeves as usual and headed to school. Not even bothering to eat anything because i was already feeling nauseous from the smell of blood.

_

3rd person POV

Jimin hated school. He was still wondering why he still went there. He had no choice left. No option was in his favor. When he entered the classroom all eyes were on him and everyone was whispering. He can hear everything including "why does he still come here" or " why is he still alive I cant understand".

_

It was lunch break. He felt sick just by staring at food and people eat so he went on the rooftop and started to read. Jimin likes to read for one reason. That is to escape from reality and transfer his spirit to another imaginary world. Suddenly he felt a buzz from his phone. It was yoongi.

_

Jiminnie thank god I was actually worried I thought you were angry or something don't scare me like that again!

im sorry okay ill make sure to tell you next time before I go to sleep

Does that mean we'll keep on talking every night ? yay im so happy

yoongi please I didn't say that

aw jiminnie are you blushing

no IM NOT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYINF

okay okay hahhaha
I have to go now bye jiminnie

Bye

_

Jimin chuckled at how cute was yoongi. He let out a long sigh and went back to reading. He didn't put his mind into it though. He was thinking about yoongi.
He made him happy for a minute but as soon as it hit him he went back to his sad self.