22

Yoongi finally released jimin of the ropes after what seemed forever. They both were in silence not even daring to start a conversation. Maybe they were too nervous or just scared.

"Can you stand?"
Yoongi said earning a nod from jimin. He smiled, not that gummy smile but still that one of relief.

Jimin grabbed his phone from the wardrobe after probably seeing where hoseok left it then tugged on yoongi's hand grabbing it tightly as if his life depended on it.
The blonde haired boy was surprised of how extremely skinny the boy was remembering how he called himself fat most of the time. They both ran towards the door, hearts beating loudly, feeling suffocated by the atmosphere.

" where are we going? "

" to your place to fetch your stuff then to my house "

" what? Hyung what are you saying?"

"You're going to live with me from now on"

"But don't you live with your parents?"

"I'm sure they'll understand"

" But what about school?"

" You're going to transfer"

" but-

" No buts jimin do you want to be stuck here forever? god knows what that asshole can do to you"

Jimin felt his heart warm up looking closely at how determined was yoongi, he was getting worked up for his sake. Jimin just nodded and whispered a soft thank you. The older just smiled and embraced him into a bone crushing hug as he said

" I'm sorry our first meeting had to be this way but I'm really glad I finally got to see you"

As he saw the sincerity and the worry in his eyes jimin felt his vision get blurry with tears. He choked on a sob and hugged yoongi tightly, he cried, so hard, that it made yoongi's heart break. He didnt care that everyone in the street kept on giving them weird looks. He just kept on thinking about how extremely lucky he was to find someone as perfect as yoongi to come all the way from Seoul just to check on him.

Jimin was mentally exhausted from all the things that happened to him. He still felt so disgusting he wanted to rip his skin. After what hoseok did to him, he just gagged as the memories came flooding to him. Yoongi noticed how uncomfortable he was so he just reached for his hand and traced circles on it in hope of making the boy feel better.

As they reached jimin's house, the skies started to darken. As they stepped in the house, yoongi was hit by an extremely lonely empty feeling. The house was large but it felt way too lonely. Is this how jimin felt everyday? With no mother smiling at him and asking how his day went or a home-cooked meal waiting for him? How does a 17 years old even manage to live alone. All these thoughts were interrupted by jimin sighing and saying

" I know what you're thinking about yoongi, it's okay please don't feel too tense about it. I've never liked this place since their deaths. It's been ages since I've had anyone over, please feel home"

Yoongi didnt even know what to reply, jimin looked too sad and yoongi just wanted to tuck him in bed and cuddle him all day. But who was he to do that?

They spent the night chatting, mainly yoongi telling jimin about his school and his friends and how much he missed him. Although jimin was too shy at first, he opened up to yoongi just fine and loved the way his hands rested protectively on his waist as they talked.