08

Jimin's mood felt brighter when he woke up.
For the first time in a while he didn't have a nightmare.
It was a nice cozy dream of the cute boy.
He was late for school so he just rushed out of the house.
It was the first time for him to be late for class.
When he entered the classroom he excused himself and waited for the teacher's permission to go to his seat. She then nodded and smiled.
Jimin smiled back and told her he was sorry for being late.
She was his favorite teacher because she was hardworking and her lessons are easy to get.
The boy heard some "so he can still smile?" but he ignored it anyway and focused on what the teacher was saying.
Jimin suddenly felt a menacing aura and shivered as he felt an intense glare on him. He didn't dare to look and face it because simply he knew the source of it.

It was hoseok.

At lunch time when he was about to go to his favorite place on the rooftop and chat with yoongi, someone harshly grabbed his wrist and dragged him.
As soon as he saw the violent person, jimin knew he was done for it.
He started shaking and his eyes were already glossy with tears.
He stuttered as he said in fear

" p-please let me go"

However, it was in vain.
The boy kept on ignoring him until he reached the empty abondoned classroom that jimin hated a lot.
The dusty smell made jimin feel sick but he soon forgot about it as he received a punch in his jaw that made him collapse in pain.
Tears were rolling through his cheeks.
He kept on snuffling and didn't dare to say anything until hoseok decided to speak :

"so tell me why the hell do you look so happy these days? i can see you smiling ? are you cheating on me or did you possibly forget who you are or who do you belong to?"

"it's not cheating if I belong to no one dont start with this nonsense again let me live you sadistic asshole" Jimin said as he spit on hoseok giving him a glare.

"so are you telling me you already found someone else? "
Hoseok was fuming at this point.
"why won't you open your mouth you whore. I'll have to teach you a lesson and make sure you talk to nobody again"
Hoseok added with a sly smirk on his face that jimin recognised. He was pleading for escape at that point but it was useless.

Hoseok violently grabbed jimin's wrists and pinned them to the floor then smirked at jimin's teary eyes.
He unbuttoned the shirt of the trembling boy underneath him and placed his lips on his collar bones. He started biting until it started bleeding and that made jimin cry in pain as he was left with a throbbing mark.
Hoseok kept on placing bites all over his chest. He kept on lowering until he reached jimin's belt. That's when the smaller boy flinched and scrunched his nose in disgust as looked away from hoseok's gaze that made him shiver all over.

"Don't worry I don't plan on fucking you today I ran out of condoms goodbye slut"

Jimin did have a past with hoseok.
It was a sad past.
The past that made jimin's life this way.
Hoseok is actualy the main reason jimin is being bullied at school and that he is living in fear.

jimin POV

I sighed in relief as he left me alone in this dark place. I wiped my eyes and slapped my cheeks telling myself it was okay.
When i tried to stand my knees felt weak and I collapsed.
I was still shaking.
I hated hoseok so much.
He is literally my biggest enemy but i just can't do anything to him.
He keeps on threatening me.
He ruins every happy moment of my life.
I regret the day I talked to him.
He made me regret my whole existence and made me feel the lowest of all human beings.
Why am i not allowed to even smile and become happy like everyone else?
Why do i have to go through this?
It's not my fault that i was born ugly and fat this way.
It was stupid of me to believe that someone could've loved the pathetic me.

I couldn't stand up nor do anything.
I just hugged my knees and crawled down crying thinking it will relieve me later.
I could hear the bell ringing loudly but i didnt go to class.
At that moment I didn't want to keep on living.
If i would just vanish...

As i was thinking like that i reached to my pocket and grabbed my razor.
I started cutting and i made sure it was deep enough to make it painful so that i won't think about anything anymore. As if all the pain hoseok gave me wasn't enough..
The voices in my head were going louder and louder.
I cant stand it anymore. I'm going insane.
I'm starting to give up on being happy once again.
No one needs me and i need no one.

_

Jimin crawled under his blankets as soon as he reached home.
Eyes red and swollen from crying .
He kept on watching his notifications blow up on his phone; they were all from yoongi :

_

Jiminnie I'm back home how was your day?

I guess you are still not back yet

I hope you are okay anyway

I'm being so annoying sorry but im just so bored

When will you be back though

I'll be waiting for you ;)

Jimin you said you'll be back at 5 am its 7pm where are you im getting worried now

Jimin?

when will you stop talking to me?

what?

I said when will you stop talking to me I have no idea why you still talk to me please just leave me alone don't get my hopes up I know once you get to know me more you'll leave like everyone else. I don't want to get hurt every single fucking time.

jimin please calm down tell me what's wrong why would I stop talking to you I'm sorry but i have no intention of tossing you away.. friends were never meant to do this you should trust me

I cant just trust you I trusted many people before and all of them betrayed me

I'll try to make you trust me and believe that I'm not a traitor. I'm your friend jiminnie

but I'm a filthy ugly fat pig I'm not even worth your attention

Jimin you make me so angry you shouldn't call yourself like that please you're not ugly

jimin please reply dont make me this worried im going to cry

JIMIN GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER

WHAT WHY

just give it to me

PLEASE

okay ugh

Thanks

here *******

jimin was already sobbing so hard as he was talking with yoongi he couldnt restrain himself.
He didnt even know how those tears managed to come out because he spent the whole afternoon crying.

Suddenly an uncoming call from an unknown number popped up and he knew right away it was yoongi's.
He gulped and started shaking.
He didn't want to make the latter know how miserable he sounds right now.
Still, a part of him wanted to hear yoongi's voice so he answered with a raspy cracked voice :

"h-hello?"