Epilogue-Damn bae

***this ending contains very explicit material, if not comfortable please leave and thank you for reading MSBIAL***

Epilogue-Damn bae

4 years later...

"Good morning to the most beautiful wife in the planet," Lloyd pressed a kiss on my cheek as he pulled me closer, I moaned.

"Mmmm, morning," I groggily said, smiling over to him. He hovered above me and pinned his knees on each side of my hips as he trailed kisses along my chest that turned me on.

I cupped his cheeks and pulled his face up, pressing my lips against his as I kissed him deeply. Lloyd let out a growl as he placed a hand on my hips, softly rubbing on my hip bone, leading down to my thighs that made my guts clench. Argh! I just can't get enough if him!

Well we're married for three years now and I'm really happy with Lloyd. By the time I turned 21, he proposed to me when we were vacationing in Hawaii. It wasn't over the top proposal but not as simple as kneeling down on one knee and popping the question, it was so sweet as I would describe.

So this is how it went down, we were both in the bathtub and he gave me a box of chocolate, I thought it was just a simple gift but as I eat one, there's letters underneath the chocolate printed in the box, as soon as I finished the last one, there was a ring waiting inside and I, of course said yes. I think everyone know what happen that night between the both of us.

We still live in Cali but decided to buy a bigger house in Los Angeles since we planned on starting a family.

I actually met his mom and she's really nice, I don't know why Ben left her for mom, not that mom isn't nice, it's just that Mrs. Walters is really the perfect wife and up till now, she hasn't signed the papers and still together with Ben even though he kinda cheated on her.

Mom, well I don't talk to her anymore, she's been in New York all this time and I sent her an invite to my wedding but she never came, I understand.

Warren and Cynthia has been close to me and they actually moved here in LA too as Warren opened up a new bar in town while Cynthia, she just likes to hang with me that's why she moved here with Hunter.

"Mom! Dad!" Killeen, our three year old son burst through the room, I pushed Lloyd away which disappointed me cause he was actually making me feel good but then our son had to come in. I pulled the comforters up to my chest while Lloyd groaned beside me. Dammit! I forgot to lock the door last night.

Killeen jumped on the bed between us and I pulled his arm towards me, brushing the hair off his face. He looks exactly like Lloyd when Lloyd was younger cause his mom showed me pictures of him when he was a kid and he looks exactly like him, only difference is Killeen's curly hair since he got that from me.

"Hey big guy!" Lloyd teasingly bit his arm and I smiled. I was actually three months pregnant with Killeen when we got married and I couldn't be more thankful because I both love my son and Lloyd equally.

"Dad, can we go play basketball outside?" He asked and I can see our kid growing as an athlete and I will support him in anyway that I can even if I have to ditch my heels to be a soccer mom.

Oh and I actually got the part for the movie I auditioned which is being filmed right here in California, it took a while but I'm getting to what I've dreamed of. Lloyd is a professional photographer and he photograph celebrities which makes him earn a lot like doctors would.

"Maybe later Killeen, did you have breakfast yet?" Lloyd asked him and he shook his head.

"Why don't you wake up Wesley and ask him to make you breakfast and play with you, yeah?" Lloyd suggested and Killeen's eyes lit up like Christmas lights.

"Okay!" He shouted, running out of the room and into the guest room where my cousin is staying. Jackie is always busy and so is Sander so they ask me to watch after Wesley since they don't like babysitters watching over Wes cause he's a bit of a player now since he's 12, if course I agreed since aunt Jackie is the closest I got to call family from mom's side.

Killeen didn't closed the door so I dragged the bed sheets with me, covering my bust as I walk over and lock the door this time. I quit modelling awhile ago but I still have the body of a model since I'm always working out at our built in gym in the house.

I throttled back to the bed and crawled over to Lloyd who was lying down comfortably with his hands behind his head, grinning at me. Although he's 28, he doesn't look his age, he didn't change much since four years ago. I straddled his waist and tossed my hair over to the side as I leaned down to peck on his lips.

Lloyd hooked a hand behind my neck and pulled me all the way down, kissing me deeply. His other hand skimming my thighs, slowly rubbing on me that made me grind on him.

"Lexie." he growled, pulling an inch away to catch our breaths. I lifted my hips up and slowly slid down on him that made me whimper. He gripped on my hips as he guide my body.

My eyes fluttered closed as the pleasure filled me whole, I moaned. I bit my bottom lip as I grind against his hips moderately that got Lloyd growling. He let go of my hips and let me be in control as I ride him out.

"Fuck. We'll have another baby before we know it," Lloyd told me and pick up my speed as I was reaching my climax, I let out a breath and chewed on the inside of my cheeks as I rested my palms on his abs.

"Mmmmmm," I hummed, my gaze locking on his. My knees were getting weaker and my thighs are getting worn out when I felt my peak coming. I felt high in love.

"Faster baby," Lloyd growled and I did. I felt him came inside of me, I loudly moaned and just sat there for a while before moving away from him. "Fuck. What will I do without you?" he traced circles around my tummy and I grinned, turning my body to face him as I grinned widely, pressing a kiss on his lips.

"We probably should go feed your son," I leaned on my elbow and run a finger through his lips which he caught and bit.

"Or you could feed me," he suggestively said and I rolled my eyes, shoving his face away, smirking.

"Oh Lloyd! I'm soaking wet for you," I moaned and his attention snapped over to me. I giggled and he just watched me closely, I grinned. He was about to reach for me when I slapped his hand away. "No touching, just watching," I told him and he smirked at me, hunger and desire filled his eyes and I chewed the insides of my cheek.

I slid my hand down and indeed was I soaking wet. I slowly rubbed onto myself and I moaned as he preyed down on me. My back arch forward and I my eyes closed tightly at the feeling rushing down on me.

"Lloyd," I called out breathlessly and he groaned beside me as he was controlling himself from touching me. "Lloyd!" I screamed when I was about to reach my climax. "mhm! Ah! fuck!" I moaned and that's when I felt another set of hands on my body.

"I can't just sit here and watch! I'm sorry baby," he hovered above me, placing himself between my thighs. I felt his manhood poking through my core and he was hard as fuck. "although you look sexy when you touch yourself," he grinned before pushing all the way inside of me.

I cried out and gripped on his shoulder as he rocked me back and forth that got me hissing in pain of pleasure. Lloyd sucked on my smooth skin and it began to stung as he pulled away. For gods sakes! were not teenager anymore!

I found my release the same time he came and let out a loud growl that made me grin.

"Satisfied?" I smirked over at him while he's still breathing hard. His chest heaved up and down as Lloyd smiled at me widely.

"Very," he responded, turning his body to pull me closer to him.

"I'm hungry, and I'm sure you're son and my cousin are hungry too," I told Lloyd as I was pressed against his chest.

"I just wanna stay in bed all day with you," he murmured as he nuzzled my skin, pressing a kiss on the curve of my neck.

"We're always together in bed Lloyd, and we always have activities every night so I doubt breakfast could ruin that," I told him, fighting the urge to moan as his lips seared through my skin.

"Fine," he grumbled, pulling away and pressing a kiss on my lips. "But I'm not gonna lie, you and you're little lingeries are always what I'm looking forward to in the day," he told me and I shoved him away with a smirk. I reached for my robe and put it on, making my way downstairs before he could grab me back again. Damn! that guy needs a leash.

~~~

It's been a while and I'm sorry for the long wait for the epilogue! I like writing about Lloyd and Lexie and it's been fun. Thanks for the people who read this instalment and I don't know what I'll do without you guys! I love every single one of you for supporting!
😊😚

xoFranchescaxo