9- Central Park

Came back from the beach-each let's go get a wave! They say what they gonna say! Have a drink-clink found the bud light, that bitches like me is a hard to come by! The patron-on let's go get it on! The zone-on yes I'm in the zone! Is it two? Three? leave a good tip I'ma blow my money and don't give no two shits... LOOOL Yes I did:P Anyways! Enough of me singing and y'all get reading!

9- Central Park

Mom left for Paris early this morning and Ben left at around 8 am to catch his flight heading to New Mexico. Now I'm trying to catch the next train going to safe city in my head because I don't know what Lloyd got planned out for us this whole week and I'm sure he'll tell me the 'we're not related yet' crap speech to get what he wants but I'm smarter than that of course.

I was getting ready for my date with Warren when Lloyd came bursting through my room with a huge grin on his sexy face.

"Go away," I murmured as I curled my hair in front of my vanity desk.

"Are you seriously leaving me here alone tonight?" He pouted his bottom lip and gave me puppy eyes. Awe! No. Don't fall for that Lexie.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him with a sigh. Lloyd jumped on my bed and just propped his arms up behind his head as he watches me closely while I do my hair and make up.

"Stay and don't leave me," he said like he was a little kid who can't be left at home and needs someone to babysit him.

"You're not five Lloyd, you don't need a babysitter," I rolled my eyes. Well Jeffrey and our two other house keeper are gone and well Henrietta is gone too so it's just really me and him for the rest of the week except our cook will drop by to make us food once or twice.

"Do you really like the dude?" He asked me curiously, picking on my blanket, I quirk a brow.

"Yeah, I mean he's cool and all," I finished with my hair then I moved onto makeup as I applied foundation on my face.

"I'm cool and all," he stated and I choked a laugh. Yeah, he's cool and sexy but I'm not gonna admit that to him.

"Yeah whatever," I snickered, lining up my eyeliner on my eyelids and I'm being so careful because I alway struggle. Lloyd decided to mess with me so he walked over and leaned close to my face, staring at me closely. It felt like holes were burning through my cheeks and I can feel his minty breath against my skin.

"What're you doing now?" his breath tickled my skin and I had the urged to scratch my face, making me blink and ruin my straight line.

"Oh my gosh! Go away asshole!" I wiped off my eyelids and he just chuckled at me. Not funny.

"Can I do your make up?" he offered, grabbing a brush from my vanity, inspecting it closely.  

"No! Get lost!" I snatched it off his grasp but he just took another one from my brush set.

"C'mon Lex, I'm good at this," he smirked, touching my nose with the brush and I scrunched up my face. How will I finish?!

"No Lloyd! I don't have much time to fool around." Gosh he's acting like a kid!

"I'm not fooling around," he said more serious this time and I gawp at him as I add blush on my cheeks. "Oh you don't need those, your cheeks are already perfect," Lloyd grabbed the blush off my hand and snapped it shut.

"Lloyd! Stop!" I took it from him and gave up with the make up, I glanced a look on the mirror and I decided to just go with the natural look on since this guy won't leave me alone.

"Just let me do your make up Lex," he grabbed the mascara wand and tried to reach for my eyes, I leaned back and got a hold of his arm before he could smear the mascara all over my face.

"I will punch you," I sneered annoyed. UGH! Can a person infuriate you that much?! 

"Punch me and I'll tackle you down and you know what will happen when I'm on top," A naughty smirked appeared on his lips and I breathed out, my stomach fluttering everywhere 

"I don't have time for this," I took off my robe and grabbed my dress from the hanger.

"Damn! If you keep teasing me like that, you're not going anywhere except that bed tonight Lexie," he said huskily as he gazed down my body with his eyes shining, my tummy flip but I didn't let him see that he had an effect on me.

"Shut up." I said, sliding on my skater dress and stiletto pumps on.

"What can I do to make you stay and accompany me?" Lloyd asked desperately, I was walking around my room to get ready and he just sat there, watching.

"Nothing," the doorbell downstairs alerted me that Warren is here and I looked around the room if I forget anything, grabbing my clutch and making my way out of my room.

"What time would you be home?" Lloyd questioned me like he's my dad. I haven't even left the house and he's already asking me what time I'm coming home.

"I don't know, whenever my date is over?" I walked across the house, straight towards the front door.

"Alright since I'm older, you should be home before midnight," he demanded, following right behind me and I gave him a weird look.

"No promises," I grinned at him before opening the door.

My breath caught in my throat when I saw Warren leaning on the doorframe looking gorgeous as ever. His hands were shoved inside his jeans pocket and his hair was sexily tousled like he just got up from bed but he totally pulled it off with his red button up shirt.

"Hey!" Warren greeted out as he pushed his self off, giving me a once over.

"Hi," I said shyly and a grin appeared on his face.

"Did I hit a jackpot or something?" He flirted and I blushed, giggling. Gosh! Stop Lexie, you're acting pathetic. Lloyd growled lowly behind me but I ignored his protectiveness.

"No, you just asked me out," I bit my bottom lip and his gaze instantly landed on my lips, making me swallow.

"Alright, come on then," Warren nodded his head over and I took a step outside as he assists me, holding my hand.

"Before midnight Lexie," Lloyd said tightly and when I glanced behind me, he had a straight face on, trying to hide his emotion but a slice of hatred pass through his eyes as he glared at the back of Warren's head. I smirked at him and when he looked at me, his eyes softened a bit.

Warren opened the door of his BMW for me like a gentleman and I lowered myself down on the passenger sit before he shut the door close and jogged over to the drivers side. Lloyd shut the front door close, shaking his head but I didn't worry about it.

"I wouldn't even ask where you're taking me cause I'm sure you won't tell me but can you give me a clue where?" I asked as Warren backed up my drive way.

"Somewhere in the city," he winked at me and my brows rose.

"Okay. That's really helpful," I said sarcastically and he chuckled at me. Oh man, his chuckle is sexy.

"Don't worry Lexie, I promised you a great time, didn't I?" He smirked at me and I pursed my lips, nodding. He did say that.

•••

Warren parked by the side walk just outside of Central Park and I pushed my doors open and took in the view of well lit walk way. There were a few people walking around since it's already 9 at night and the sun is almost set. Warren came up beside me, slinging his arms around my shoulder.

"I think I over dressed for this," I told Warren and he smiled at me.

"You're perfect as you are Lexie," he grinned and heat crawled up my neck. I looked down to hide my blush and he chuckled at me. "No need to be shy around me babe," he tipped up my chin and I smiled at him. Babe...

We strolled around and talked for a bit before we got hotdogs over the hotdog stand by the park. I like this, being casual and all because every date I had, the guy tried to impress me and brought me to five star restaurants which worn me off because it's the same thing every time. Change is nice.

I knew Warren was different, he doesn't follow the trend and doesn't try too hard to impress me, I admire that about him.

He brought me to the Delacorte Theatre which was deserted but the lights brightly lit the whole place. We took a sit in the middle row and I started munching on my hotdog. One thing I love about New York is, there's food stands everywhere and you can never get hungry while you're in the city.

"I like this," I told Warren and he peered up at me, taking a huge bite off his hotdog which made me giggle.

"Like what?" He asked muffled with a quirk brow.

"This, our date, it's casual yet fun," I shrugged, sipping on my drink.

"Well I'm glad I'm not boring you out, I thought you'll think this is lame and I'm a loser cause I'm supposed to bring you in some fancy restaurant," he said amused and I shook my head rapidly. Little did he know I hate formal dates.

"Thank god you didn't take me out in a restaurant! I had enough of that in the past," I said honestly and he charmingly smiled at me. "You're also definitely not a loser, you're cool! And this is pretty amazing, thanks for bringing me here tonight," I shyly said and he winked at me.

"My pleasure," Warren teased and I giggled at him again.

We walked around the park while eating frozen yogurts and I was having fun. I can definitely say this is the best date I've ever had so far because it wasn't too cliche unlike the others. I pulled Warren over to the park's carousel to the Central park zoo and we were having a blast so far, taking a crap load of picture before he took me home.

"So do I get a good night kiss?" Warren smirked at me. It was before midnight when we drove back and he drop me off.

"Do you?" I asked quizzically and his brows rose up in amusement.

"I think I do," he grinned, rocking back and forth on his heels as we stood by the patio in front of my house.

"I think so too," I stood on my tippy toes and pressed a kiss on his lips sweetly which made my tummy flutter. Warren wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him, deepening our kiss and making my toes curl on the ends. Can a romantic song play in the background please?

It was a sweet kiss, I pulled away slowly and bit on my bottom lip as I stopped the smile from tugging up on my lips. Warren hasn't let go of me and he grinned down on me.

"Well I guess that's good enough for our first date," he rubbed the back of his neck, smiling shyly. Awe! He's too cute!

"That's all you get for tonight," I smirked, walking back slowly towards the door carefully.

"Alright, when can I take you out again?" He asked hopeful as he shoved his hands in his jean pockets.

"I just came back!" I snickered and he playfully shrugged at me.

"So? I had fun tonight and I want to do it again with you," his perfect teeth flashed in my direction and I beamed.

"I did too and I'll think about it." I bit the corner of my lip before turning the knob and walking inside my house.

"Night Lexie, I'll call you," Warren said lastly and I grinned, nodding before I could shut the door closed. I actually enjoyed tonight and I do want to go out with Warren again; I like him even if we just end up as friends or something more, wherever our relationship leads us cause it's easy to talk to him and he listens to me.

The entire house was dark and the only light source was the moon illuminating through the huge windows. I took off my heels and made my way upstairs to my room. Now I get why Lloyd didn't want to be home alone; the house is a bit spooky with all the lights off.

Speaking of Lloyd, where the hell is that guy? I thought I heard something in the second floor and that's when I bolted upstairs to my room. Shit! My heart was jumping out and I shut my door shut. Damn! What the hell was that?!

I tried to ignore it and started to strip off my clothes to get ready for bed in the dark, leaving me in my undies. I carefully searched for my bed and slowly laid down when I felt someone else sleeping in my fucking bed! I jumped up and let out a shriek, turning the lamp on by the night table. Fuck!

Lloyd was sleeping on my bed and he groaned loudly as his eyes slowly blinked open. I let out a relieved breath and pressed my hand against my pounding chest.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I spat, his eyes widen as he looked at me and I rolled my eyes. Of course that would be his reaction! But if I knew this dumb ass would be here, I would've never taken off my clothes.

"Sleeping," He said groggily, rubbing his eyes closed.

"Well this isn't your room so get the hell out!" I said incredulously and it looks like he wasn't going anywhere, ignoring what I said and snuggling with my comforter.

"You made it before midnight," he mumbled but I can sense the smirk behind his voice, I sighed. Crawling next to him cause I have no choice but to sleep with this guy.

"You're a pain in the ass," I huffed, tucking myself in bed. He cuddled closer to me and I froze as he pulled me against his bare torso. I wonder if he's even wearing anything... I gulped.

"Relax Lexie," he murmured beside my ear, probably sensing my rigid body. I let out a breath and relaxed under his grasp, his thumb caressed my bare stomach and it felt comforting until I fell asleep. Oh well, no one's really here to bust us out so I let him hold me; it's not like we're doing anything else.

~

(A|N) HEY! Look! I updated!:P Lloyd is J-E-A-L-O-U-S! And that's all I'm gonna say:D

Lexie------------>

SOTC: Compliments- Tank

xoFranchescaxo

.